[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

I failed on my first shaper attempt. I got him around 30%. It was my first shaper attempt period, so I'm fine with that. I'm working on challenges and going to level again before I give it another go. I'm definitely set on downing him before I finish with the league.

I managed to break 9k ES (no extra nodes and keeping Faster ES and rings). I did switch out a few DPS nodes to pick up dual curse. I really like having Enfeeble. A side effect of dropping anger is that you can switch out Healthy Mind for a real jewel. I'm using a 3 damage with +max mana jewel, but you might be able to get away with a straight damage jewel if you have enough Int/Mana on gear and 3/4 Enlighten. Picking up that extra jewel, does help bridge the gap of dropping those damage nodes for Dual Curse. At that point, you're just trading Anger for Enfeeble, which is a trade that I definitely like.

I decided to drop the PCoC setup. This let me do a 3link with Wither-Spell Totem- Faster casting and let me move CWDT to a 4 link. For mapping, I have detonate mines (purely for being lazy). I also have lightning/chaos golem to switch for bosses (Doing 4 red link on ES is too much investment for me to justify flame golem). Another thought would be to have Enfeeble in the CWDT and pick up anger again, but I'm not sold on that.

Also, you have the throatseeker nodes. I think it should be pointed out that the Arcane Potency cluster on the left side may be more DPS depending on your gear crit chance (for others reading).

I don't really have a wishlist for gear
Spoiler

IGN: dwreckedarc
Just did shaper on a 5 link incandescent heart :)
Not even 20/20 on all gems yet,

Gear
Spoiler

"
mmogamr wrote:
I failed on my first shaper attempt. I got him around 30%. It was my first shaper attempt period, so I'm fine with that. I'm working on challenges and going to level again before I give it another go. I'm definitely set on downing him before I finish with the league.

I managed to break 9k ES (no extra nodes and keeping Faster ES and rings). I did switch out a few DPS nodes to pick up dual curse. I really like having Enfeeble. A side effect of dropping anger is that you can switch out Healthy Mind for a real jewel. I'm using a 3 damage with +max mana jewel, but you might be able to get away with a straight damage jewel if you have enough Int/Mana on gear and 3/4 Enlighten. Picking up that extra jewel, does help bridge the gap of dropping those damage nodes for Dual Curse. At that point, you're just trading Anger for Enfeeble, which is a trade that I definitely like.

I decided to drop the PCoC setup. This let me do a 3link with Wither-Spell Totem- Faster casting and let me move CWDT to a 4 link. For mapping, I have detonate mines (purely for being lazy). I also have lightning/chaos golem to switch for bosses (Doing 4 red link on ES is too much investment for me to justify flame golem). Another thought would be to have Enfeeble in the CWDT and pick up anger again, but I'm not sold on that.

Also, you have the throatseeker nodes. I think it should be pointed out that the Arcane Potency cluster on the left side may be more DPS depending on your gear crit chance (for others reading).

Spoiler

Thanks for your post, I do think arcane potency is very strong but it's 5 points away. It doesn't justify me dropping throatseeker and other nodes (more than 54% crit multi loss) for it, but if you get to around 94 you could probably get it.

Enfeeble is definitely nice to have for mapping, so it's worth using on lowlife IF you tri-curse (since vuln is very important for dps). So I suggest you take malediction & whispers of doom or have +1 chayula. This also lets you run 2 auras on blasph and disc instead of anger , one blasph aura & disc. Afterall, PA is the most important thing on LL.

I like the way you setup your gems, spell totem-faster casting wither is very nice to have for mapping as it allows u not to get hit at all, since things focus will focus your totem.

Wish you the best of luck with your next shaper attempt :) I did drop him on my 5-link just before I posted this, but that's probably easier for me than anyone else since i'm very used to the build.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
So as far as respeccing character in stnd, would you suggest the LL build?

I'd suggest LL for bosses, CI if you're more into mapping.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Mar 20, 2017, 9:23:08 PM
"
RenanLamante wrote:
Hello!

How's this build as a league starter?

Pretty nice, used it as my league starter this league.
"
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
How did you manage to level from ~25 to ~40 until your mines are indestructable. I just died around 15 times on kole because he destroys my mines faster then anything else. Same for AoE and Chaining Skills like Arc. I tried the Firestorm Trap and already the Fire Nova Mine but nothing really helps. It's at least for me plainly impossible to advance any further in the game.

Rush the node, I already have a leveling guide, just follow it and take more defensive, you will notice near merc your damage will skyrocket.

That is not really a satisfiying answer. I am following your leveling guide and the needed node is 9 level away. Doesn't sound much but since the mines have 1hp there is no defensive playstyle as you HAVE to lay down the mines into the enemies and instantly detonate them. If I lay 'em down and lure the enemies all AoE stuff instantly kills my mines and I can't do anything. Act3 where I am now is full of AoE and Arc and thus a total wall. I tried for around 2 hours and it's totally no use at all. I can not advance any further.

If you can't progress past act 3 normal just stop playing the game. I don't know what else I can tell you lol. You make it seem like you're forced to play with mines while leveling, whilst in any other case you could literally use the most garbage leveling uniques to get to merc with almost any skill as long as you're scaling it's damage type on tree, and taking life on tree.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Mar 20, 2017, 9:29:44 PM
How do you get faster start to ES recharge on your rings?
Hi, do you recommend Incandescent Heart over Infernal Mantle now? or is Mantle still the go to chest for starting out?
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
mmogamr wrote:

Spoiler

Thanks for your post, I do think arcane potency is very strong but it's 5 points away. It doesn't justify me dropping throatseeker and other nodes (more than 54% crit multi loss) for it, but if you get to around 94 you could probably get it.

Enfeeble is definitely nice to have for mapping, so it's worth using on lowlife IF you tri-curse (since vuln is very important for dps). So I suggest you take malediction & whispers of doom or have +1 chayula. This also lets you run 2 auras on blasph and disc instead of anger , one blasph aura & disc. Afterall, PA is the most important thing on LL.

I like the way you setup your gems, spell totem-faster casting wither is very nice to have for mapping as it allows u not to get hit at all, since things focus will focus your totem.

Wish you the best of luck with your next shaper attempt :) I did drop him on my 5-link just before I posted this, but that's probably easier for me than anyone else since i'm very used to the build.

Are you suggesting running disc-blas-temp chains-enfeeble in a link? I've been looking on path of building.. Even with my gear, healthy mind, and 2 jewels like this, I'd be sitting at like 200 unreservered mana. I'm not sure how realistic it is to get that to a high number unless I'm missing some reducing thing or something.

Edit: Interesting. Wasn't there talk of Vile Bastion not being great with mines earlier in the thread? I could see dropping that for malediction
IGN: dwreckedarc
Last edited by dwrecked on Mar 21, 2017, 4:05:23 AM
"
Ruinator wrote:
Hi, do you recommend Incandescent Heart over Infernal Mantle now? or is Mantle still the go to chest for starting out?

I have the same question.

I just bring the truth!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info