3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

King_Fed0, just read the first FAQ answer ;) You don't have a 6L, your gems are low level, not a lot of damage on your jewelery, I cant look at your jewels but I'm guessing there's some room for improvement still, and you're around level 89 right? All of this combined makes the difference. Buy a level 20 wrath for a couple chaos, cheapest damage gain ;)
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
1) Are Gloves with ele weakness on hit a better option?

2) Anyone tested Opal vs Diamond rings for end game?

3) Is there a way to get power charges on boss fights?

4) Shield with high resists Life + Accuracy on rest Gear maybe better than Lycosidae?

"

4) Shield with high resists Life + Accuracy on rest Gear maybe better than Lycosidae?

1)Yes
2)Opal are better because you can still obtain critical chance on opal
3)Power charge on crit gem
4)i don't know but at that point i'd go dual wield
"
Redvex wrote:
"

1)Yes
2)Opal are better because you can still obtain critical chance on opal
3)Power charge on crit gem
4)i don't know but at that point i'd go dual wield

1) Yes if you can get +1 curse somewhere, otherwise it's gonna mess up your power charge generation right?
2) +1
3) did you look at the gem setup from the OP? orb of storm + pcoc
4) hard to tell, but you'd need really gg gear to make it better. Unless you play HC, then you can maybe justify it by having way higher life, evasion and resists to make sure you're comfortably ele weakness capped. The thing is, hits can be evaded is great for leech too which is amazing defensively. Also, enfeeble becomes more a problem without lycosidae.
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
Last edited by niuage on Mar 28, 2017, 7:46:20 PM
You can check my character if u want! At the moment i am using a good rare dagger i found

Also i found Orb of storms a bit slow so i went with Curse on Hit and Assasins Mark but the goal is too increase crit chance cause i find power charge generation a bit of a pain in some boss fights..

Also went for Arcing blows and testing now seems strong
@niuage yeah hmm... I tried around a bit and i just cant get a lowlife tree im happy with because getting leech nodes + frenzies + es is just to many points somehow. But i made this http://poeurl.com/been which you could use as a ci tree with incandescent heart for nice ele mitigation (also reflect) and leech. Would be pretty tanky and still do solid damage i think. Would be intrested to see your tree if you came up with a good looking lowlife tree.
Someone have tried to switch Critical chance for Elemental focus......the more dmg from elemental focus is enough to counter the drawback of not shocking?
since we have a lot of penetration
Last edited by Redvex on Mar 29, 2017, 6:00:53 AM
Hi , can u check my char(CsikosZebraPunci) to see what could give me the most + dps ?

btw so far done guardians, for Shaper failed twice , get overwhelmed by balls cause cant dmg fast enough atm :(
is orb of storms setup totally worth drop golem and cwdt+immortal call? stil cannot decide.
and give me please some gear improvement advices.
did hydra and phoenix almost deathless but still think minotaur will be tough.
"
Zangetas wrote:
Hi , can u check my char(CsikosZebraPunci) to see what could give me the most + dps ?

btw so far done guardians, for Shaper failed twice , get overwhelmed by balls cause cant dmg fast enough atm :(

-Gems: Don't know if you're new at the game but you vaaled your gems without resetting them to 20% quality, some gems really don't need that like wrath that only gives area of effect. But spectral throw,weapon elemental damage and pretty much all the support gems we use give some dps making them 20%, so it adds up to a lot of dps loss my friend. If you're new the recipe is: 1gcp + lvl 20 gem sell on the npc if you're doing it right it will show a lvl 1 gem with 20% quality on what u get from the npc then u level it to 20 again.

- Gloves: spell damage doesn't add any damage to spectral throw. If u were using for the attack speed you can get a better one because your's is rolled lower than a craft witch is up to 12%. So if u can buy a gripped gloves which have projectile dmg implicit(won't be that hard since your's don't have any resist) and then craft attack speed you can get some dmg there, if u find one with rolled attakspeed it's even better because it can go higher than a craft.

- Belt: Crafted weapon elemental dmg is really shit, can get a way better belt 4shure not that expensive.

- Weapon: Your foil has crafted attack speed wich is wors't than a rolled can upgrade that.

- Can buy a Vinktar's with flat elemental to ATTACK'S, ST is not a spell remember or Lightning Pen.

- Rings: Don't have any weapong elemental damage on them and/or crit multiplier the flat lightning is good too.

- Amulet: I think your's give some dps although i believe one with crit multiplier, weapon elemental dmg is probably better.

Since you're not using starkonja you can get some really good rings and amulet with alot of dps without the need to cover your resists so heavily on them too.

- You didn't pick Point Blank on the tree, it's alot of dps for bosses.

- You're using Lesser Multiple Projectiles, id say Greater is better but that's up to your preference and it's only for clearing maps so do what u want there.

- I noticed that you haven't changed the start of the tree to the lower start where you get more hp nodes but lose damage. Your jewels have good dps but no health. So you probabbly have 5k hp i'd guess? Wich i think is too low and easy to get 1shoted. Those changes are up to you.

If u manage to change all the thing's i've listed you'll double your dps and increase your hp easily.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info