3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

Got this today, and updated my belt/gloves/rings and amulet to be more offensive. Not ele weakness capped anymore but gained 10k tooltip. All the small things will add up like having flat lighting dmg on rings/amulet and 30+ WED. Hopefully i can upgrade slowly from now on, don't even want to play another build, might just deck this char out and try all the content with it.

Spoiler
My tooltip for now with wrath + herald of ice, which is the default mapping setup.
"

Got this today, and updated my belt/gloves/rings and amulet to be more offensive. Not ele weakness capped anymore but gained 10k tooltip. All the small things will add up like having flat lighting dmg on rings/amulet and 30+ WED. Hopefully i can upgrade slowly from now on, don't even want to play another build, might just deck this char out and try all the content with it.

Spoiler
My tooltip for now with wrath + herald of ice, which is the default mapping setup.

That weapon looks really beastly :D

Yeah im sure if you manage to get some flat light on your rings and maybe the helmet enchant you will easily get up to the 40k dps i have or even beat them. But 30k should allready feel really strong? :)
Just got the head enchant on Starkonja's :-)

34k dps in HO, with 1 herald and wrath.

Did my first shaper run, but bricked it..
He did the ball spamming all the time, which 1 shots me.
And with point blank it was near impossible to move :(

Just saw your vid again, and he does almost no ball spam...

The bad luck is real..
Last edited by ckp2906 on Dec 17, 2016, 1:50:35 PM
Playing a Spec Throw build as Deadeye. Similar to yours :)
6,1k hp and 113k Gmp.

Spectral Throwers, unite!

Outdated:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1955346 // IceShot Raider
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1755526 // OccCIReave
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1164453 // MF_Party_Culler
Post tree?

113k GMP full buff? or Hideout with no flask
"
ckp2906 wrote:
Just got the head enchant on Starkonja's :-)

34k dps in HO, with 1 herald and wrath.

Did my first shaper run, but bricked it..
He did the ball spamming all the time, which 1 shots me.
And with point blank it was near impossible to move :(

Just saw your vid again, and he does almost no ball spam...

The bad luck is real..

While the shaper fight has to much RNG in my opinion, this aspect is not really rng. He will NEVER use the balls if you are in melee range, he will instead use his auto attacks which only do like 3k dmg and are easily leechable. Whenever he uses laser or is not in one of his invulnerable phases, try to get right on top of him/rly close to him to prevent him doing balls. The tricky part is getting in range when he started throwing balls, but he will allways just throw 3 and pause for .5 seconds so use that time to close the gap wit ha nice whirling blades. Sorry about your bricked run, i bricked like 8 with different builds last leguage till i figured out some tactics, now i think i can do him pretty decently if my dps is high enaugh and i dont get super unlucky in phase 3 (ball shooting clones all the time can be really annoying).
"
_maestro_t wrote:
Playing a Spec Throw build as Deadeye. Similar to yours :)
6,1k hp and 113k Gmp.

Spectral Throwers, unite!

Your Tree has 184% life (197% with your jewels) vs 170% life (188% with jewels) from mine, but you are using maligaros and rats nest. I'm at 6,2k hp @91 and just wondering if 11% can make up for two uniques with no hp at all, can you post some offense/defense/tooltip screeshots? Curious about your stats.
Hello, took a look at this build and am very interested in it :D I noticed in the leveling section you use LA till cruel, if i had some leveling uniques(mainly a tabula) could i just level as ST right away? or will it just be too weak at that point?
Have an extra 1h sword that maybe good for this build, anyone who interested pls pm me in Breach
IGN Ahesel
Last edited by Aelshe on Dec 18, 2016, 7:48:18 AM
so, im trying your build but ive got shit dps, sitting at 19k on ho with 6l and okey-ish gear, whats wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info