3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

With this builds only close to required unique being the shield which is quite common to drop, would it be a decent choice for solo self found in new league or due to some what restrictive stat requirements on rares from needing scaling for crit and ele damage would it only really work in the normal league with option to trade to fill the gaps in stats
Can't decide between this one or Dreamfeather Poison Pathfinder one..

Anyone help me with Pros/Cons? :D
"
Rhareg wrote:
Can't decide between this one or Dreamfeather Poison Pathfinder one..

Anyone help me with Pros/Cons? :D

I feel like dreamfeather is a good starter build, but even mathil himself says it doesnt come together until gems are 20 etc. I think ele buzzsaw is a better starter.

I'm going to do this build, will likely level with LA or something similar.
"
hognus wrote:
With this builds only close to required unique being the shield which is quite common to drop, would it be a decent choice for solo self found in new league or due to some what restrictive stat requirements on rares from needing scaling for crit and ele damage would it only really work in the normal league with option to trade to fill the gaps in stats

Should work fine, just add the lycosidae base to your loot filter and try chancing one, shouldnt be to hard (can even scour chance if you REALLY want it). Most of the damage comes from wrath/added lightning so you will do very solid damage with just okay gear. You should not expect to reach the crazy 50k dps stuff SSF obviously, but im sure you can get it to clear red maps and even kill guardians/shaper if you are patient.
Just doublechecking. Are we supposed to use the build that "niuage" linked on page 39? Thank you for a nice build!
I am using the page 39 build ^
hey guyz how do you level early on this build ??
As a bow ? It's decent but single target is really shitty ...
Or with spell while muling freeze pulse or spark ?
Or maybe just with Blade vortex / added fire ?
Ranger is really bad to level in fresh league ^^
starkonja or rat's nest? :s which for use in low lvl? which in T16?
IGN:ZorryFlurry
"
k3nz0ry wrote:
starkonja or rat's nest? :s which for use in low lvl? which in T16?

I would say the one you can afford with 40% sp damage enchant, otherwise take the one you "need". If u have low hp, stark, if u feel hp is enough, rats. I was able to get around 6.3k with rats in last league, 93lvl i think.
Could you add a gem priority for the main gemlinks in the guide please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info