[3.2 Raider - Cyclone] Aggnog's flaming meatball massacre

I think im gonna try the vaal pact tree. Less damage, but looks safer.

Just a few noobish questions if you dont mind:

- Is Blood magic worth? I mean, cant we just pick a mana leech from life void cluster and run some auras like anger, herald of ash or blasphemy. Just wondering
- The build has near 0 Int. If we use a Fertile mind we can reach near INT necessary to run Elemental focus on Cyclone (and auras). Any toughts?

Im overthinking this too much? Thx in advance.
So I think I'm gonna do a ngamahu cyclone build in 2.6. The only thing I can't decide on is if I want to do raider or berserker, was hoping I could get some help here. From my understanding the raider has the attack speed and move speed bonus from the ascendancy and all the frenzy charges, while berserker has the 40% more damage, and 100% life leech when you get hit. Seems like berserker would have better survivability and do better vs bosses, but I could be wrong.
Berserker is too slow and you also get 40% more dmg as raider from all the frenzy charges.
Last edited by Aggnog on Mar 3, 2017, 7:01:10 AM
2.6 tree URLs are not working =(
poeurl was overloaded yday but its fine now.
Hi, I played your build in BHC w'out and problems to 70lvl, and i needed to stop playing because of study. Do u have any advices what i can change in vaal pact tree, to make it more safe w'out losing too much dps, or maybe i should play w'out pact and get more life nodes and focus on regen + leech instead?
Last edited by xedimo on Mar 4, 2017, 2:56:48 PM
IS witchfire unique Stibnite flask worth using? Seems nice, just not sure how benefical it is for us vs running a blue one w/ reduced charges & extra evasion.
How about lack of int and low hp in new 2.6 skill tree?
What you guys this is better to take the new elemental node primaval force or executioner nodes under the duelist area. For now im running blasphemy porcher mark and its ok without resolut technique and the vaal pack node
Why does one go for avatar of the veil instead of avatar of the chase?
If you go towards avatar of the chase you basically get an empowered onslaught effect, gaining a very good amount of movement and attack speed. Not to mention the chance to dodge attacks & spells.
IGN: RnJezusIsWithMe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info