[3.2 Raider - Cyclone] Aggnog's flaming meatball massacre

The build already took out aoe in order to get better point blank procs so it MAYBE isn't a problem but we'll see. Same goes for xoph's blood.

Either way have to wait for patch notes to see what's really going to happen but i doubt much will.
WEll, it's the END of Breach League. So I decided to Vaal Orb Xoph's Blood Amber Amulet.
It was a bad idea T_T
"
doe3879 wrote:
WEll, it's the END of Breach League. So I decided to Vaal Orb Xoph's Blood Amber Amulet.
It was a bad idea T_T

Sorry :D
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Will you update the passive tree and/or other changes for the 2.6? Want to make this one my starter build. Please?
Will you update the passive tree and/or other changes for the 2.6? Want to make this one my starter build. Please?
With the new changes on the tree, it stays the same or taking the elemental damage nodes near the ranger is better?

Planning to build this as starter next league. Thanks for the guide!
I added 2.6 trees for both vaal pact and non-vaal pact. I'm not sure if the templar aoe is needed anymore but if you really want aoe you can take it and drop the axe nodes. You can also use inc aoe on cyclone although I'm not sure if that's worth it anymore either.
Cant see the new trees >.<
I think the tree of the web is not updated yet.
I´ll start with that build too.

Tried my own passive Tree'
IGN: DIHMF
Im still not settled on the best new tree. Here is another version that looks good www.poeurl.com/6nn
Last edited by Aggnog on Mar 2, 2017, 3:22:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info