The "4 premium tabs converted to 1 quad tab cannot be possible due to technical issues" is...

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last bumped on Dec 13, 2016, 10:50:19 AM
Definitely Snow-capped Swiss Alps
I'm 90% sure that GGG would make more money if they did implement the upgrade. So I don't really see a reason to disbelieve Chris.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Dec 8, 2016, 11:11:48 PM
The cost to code is likely more than the backlash and profit.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
taking a shit on people that have been supporting the game with premium tabs for years is never a good thing
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
taking a shit on people that have been supporting the game with premium tabs for years is never a good thing

that escalated quickly lol
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

They've taken hits to the player base before. During the most recent interview Chris said they lost huge numbers due to die hard coc lovers.

Frankly i dont know how people managed to play such a dull build for so long.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
AUTO ALLOCATION WILL BE VERY HARD TO CODE AND MOST LIKELY GET COMPLAINed IF THEY ACTUALLY IMPLEMENT IT.
It will be more feasible if they manage to create interface to let user combine the tab manually.
That said, i hope this will happen for race reward as well. I don't care about the tab title anymore.
Last edited by Kaijiun83 on Dec 9, 2016, 12:19:24 AM
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

They've taken hits to the player base before. During the most recent interview Chris said they lost huge numbers due to die hard coc lovers.

Frankly i dont know how people managed to play such a dull build for so long.
this is 2 completely different things

Coc nerf was a hit to people who plays

While this is a hit to people who pays

You gotta show respect to those who endorse your work and fund your work

I was actually more hyped by the essence and div card tabs. The quad tab seems really nice, but figuring that I got enough premium tabs for now I really don't need it.

Maybe seeing it as something you but instead of a premium bundle next time you need more tabs is the right way to go? At least then it matters less why your premium tabs can't be combined?

Or maybe they are planning on releasing a new item "combine premium tabs to quad tab" that will be sold separately, like the upgrade to premium tab?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info