The "4 premium tabs converted to 1 quad tab cannot be possible due to technical issues" is...

So if I buy a tab, go to my Paypal, refund the purchase, GGG has no way of removing my tab? Cool. If they DO have a way, removing four of them should't be a problem? And adding a quad?

I don't understand... But hey, I might be stupid.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
What an even and unbiased strawpoll.

Of course I'd visit the Snowcapped Swiss Alps.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Can't see how it can be hard to remove 4x tab and then adding 1 tab to the account.
If its because there are stuff in the tab's make i so that it gives the player a message saying that you have to empty them first. But the technical issue is always good to throw out there :P
"
Phrazz wrote:
So if I buy a tab, go to my Paypal, refund the purchase, GGG has no way of removing my tab? Cool. If they DO have a way, removing four of them should't be a problem? And adding a quad?

I don't understand... But hey, I might be stupid.

I'm pretty sure PP has no refund policy on Electronic Goods....
"
gnats255 wrote:
Can't see how it can be hard to remove 4x tab and then adding 1 tab to the account.
If its because there are stuff in the tab's make i so that it gives the player a message saying that you have to empty them first. But the technical issue is always good to throw out there :P
there are plenty pf alternatives
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Guys this ain't only about coding and etc. It's a lot of SQL and indexes work. You see it visually like a simple grid, but that's just the graphic output by the client. Everything else is server side in tabular form and each little square is defined what to do and hold as information. This is not a hard drive, on which you can merge few partitions by 100 GB and voila, you got one 400 GB. The simplest way to get Quad tab from 4 Premium tabs is if they made the tabs items, and only then to make them being able to be exchanged by the client for as 4 clean non-defined(except with numbers) tabs for 1 Quad tab, but they have to be empty! To put it with few words, we clean four Prem. tabs and exchange them in-game for one Quad tab, with some fee.
So pretty much that's the tech. issues they talk about.
Just to clarify, normal stash tab, regardless of being standard or premium is one tabular form, while the new Quad tabs are completely new tabular form. And not old/new like revision type, but like construction type.

Regards!
Hold on, I have Sony on the phone. They refuse to give me a new flatscreen in exchange for my 4 box tv's with integrated VCR. Like, wtf man???
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
The 4-->1 conversion isn't the only idea on the table.

I'd like to see a 1 --> 1 solution where you turn 1 premium tab into a quad tab at a cost of the difference (basically refunding you your purchase of the premium tab when you purchase a new quad tab.)
"
Moridin79 wrote:
Hold on, I have Sony on the phone. They refuse to give me a new flatscreen in exchange for my 4 box tv's with integrated VCR. Like, wtf man???
smells too much the GGG whiteknight

2 completely different things
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I believe Chris when he states that it's "difficult". I understand that. But hopefully they will be able to implement an upgrade to the quad tab soon. It seems simple enough to me: add a quad tab, take contents of a regular sized tab and dump it into the quad, then make the regular tab remove only just in case the automatic process fails.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info