[2.5]Raider, Hand of Wisdom and Action Spectral Throw, Guardians/Shaper

Hey, been trying this build now, love it but I miss the crit :)

So I've thrown together this mad idea about going Inquisitor crit with the claws, allready tested it some on a freakishly non-optimized inquisitor, with one crit cluster and crit gem I was at 27.73% crit.
can you make tree and gem combo for inquisitor ?
Last edited by mypitz on Dec 20, 2016, 5:26:03 PM
"
Poobah wrote:
Saw this video on reddit - the build is a a CI variant but it's broadly similar with a few interesting differences. I'm thinking somewhere in the middle might be best of all, maybe take a look at his tree and see what you think?

Either way this shows the growth and endgame potential of a build like this in video format, and also it's funny so that's a plus.

Sorry i was and am busy so i couldn't and won't be able to reply quickly.

I think that build is good as well. Somewhere in the middle.. i'm quite not sure about that.
"
LuckYEiner wrote:
Currently in the process of respeccing into CI BF version of this. I have two concerns:

1. How to handle stuns? Giving up a ring slot for Valyrium seems very tough. I'm thinking about going unwavering stance instead.
2. How do you handle accuracy? I have one ring with 350 accu and still only have about 80% chance to hit. Getting high int + res + accu on gear seems really hard. Going RT doesn't work with elements overload I suppose.
3. I'm a little bit disappointed with the attack speed. I imagined not needing faster attacks get with 300 dexterity

1. That is a good idea as well.
2. Shaper touch or other accuracy gears. Because of this, CI version will be very expensive
3. Yes.. you don't need FA only when you have over 450 dex. That's why i wrote CI version is kinda uncomfortable to play
"
irberserk wrote:
Hello!
Gratz for the build im enjoing it in Life Version.
What gem i have to drop in a 5-link?
Thank you for your work.

I would drop lightning penetration or elemental focus.
"
Zarge911 wrote:
Hey, been trying this build now, love it but I miss the crit :)

So I've thrown together this mad idea about going Inquisitor crit with the claws, allready tested it some on a freakishly non-optimized inquisitor, with one crit cluster and crit gem I was at 27.73% crit.

Yeah, i personally think inquisitor will work better than any other classes if i can have enough crits, accuracy and life leech. Inquisitor version will be extremely expensive to make it perform well though.
Last edited by WarmKitty on Dec 22, 2016, 2:41:47 PM
"
mypitz wrote:
can you make tree and gem combo for inquisitor ?

Sorry, but i'm currently busy, so maybe in the future. And i believe there is already a good inquisitor guide.
Having a lot of fun with this build!

Just got a sick rolled Rotgut

It has helped my lack of gear a lot!
where do u get ur endurence charges for immortal call from ?
"
dOmfuKi wrote:
where do u get ur endurence charges for immortal call from ?

You don't need endurance charges to proc immortal call. The duration (with increased duration) is more than enough to save you from physical bursts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info