[2.5]Raider, Hand of Wisdom and Action Spectral Throw, Guardians/Shaper

Guys, have you noticed that shaper's touch gloves don't increase your offhand accuracy? This is a bug, right?
"
greeenskin wrote:
so nice build, I will try this ci version

CI Gear(old) and passive tree did worked? or any update?

It worked out pretty well, but it felt kinda uncomfortable to play compare to life version(dps, general mapping and others were fine. however it just felt kinda uncomfortable i don't know if this is because i'm not experienced with ci, but yeah)
"
impaviduscene wrote:
Guys, have you noticed that shaper's touch gloves don't increase your offhand accuracy? This is a bug, right?

Sorry, but i have no idea about that. I'm pretty sure it increases your off-hand accuracy.
I made three screenshots. On the first picture you can see that my main hand accuracy is 1694 and my offhand accuracy is 698. The 'overall' chance to hit is 80%

Spoiler

As soon as i remove the offhand weapon, my chance to hit jumps to 87% (main hand accuracy rating stays the same)

Spoiler

if i remove the gloves, accuracy rating for both weapons drops to 698, which is the same as my offhand accuracy rating with the gloves equipped aka the gloves dont affect my offand accuracy

Spoiler
Last edited by impaviduscene on Dec 9, 2016, 6:04:43 PM
"
impaviduscene wrote:
I made three screenshots. On the first picture you can see that my main hand accuracy is 1694 and my offhand accuracy is 698. The 'overall' chance to hit is 80%

Spoiler

As soon as i remove the offhand weapon, my chance to hit jumps to 87% (main hand accuracy rating stays the same)

Spoiler

if i remove the gloves, accuracy rating for both weapons drops to 698, which is the same as my offhand accuracy rating with the gloves equipped aka the gloves dont affect my offand accuracy

Spoiler

I think you might be right(i haven't noticed because my chance to hit was kinda high). It could be a bug or just a tooltip bug.
"
Grimm101 wrote:
I am currently playing a Blade flurry Hand of Wisdom build and the biggest thing I can suggest is going CI. It seems wasteful using 2 items that give you 24% more int and allowing you to gain defenive and offensive capabilities from a node that is normally just seen as pathing. Combine that with 3 Str or Dex to int jewels and you can easily have over 1.2k int. Using only a 600 ES chest, 100 ES gloves, 100 ES boots, 70 ES belt, and a 20 ES ring I have 9k ES. If I scale that up to ES gear that was available at the end of the last league it would be over 12k.

Your current build looks nearly identical to the one I used from 1-88 exept I grabbed the witch area nodes instead of proj nodes. This adds in the added benefit that you are near Elemental Overload which adds a huge 40% more damage. Even if you stick to ST your largest dps increase will come from getting that node.

http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAO8SKgB1037veu4Oo4rtP73m_MUNjVuvTioj049gTP9DMcMzWhrDOio4vqdW-t1GY6cRgRR1pMKNfre2dcvqYq_rkAoB0fT4oSLEopcGGYr5Y1T-lcwF-RXwokCbtV-wykqExW-egwlGcbQMytO-iqEvkydsCyL0bRkRUDW5pyt_xsHF7BgsvxXXhq5WY4_60NBfahGWk5WtMxnXDkhd8isKAx4fQREvnsSmvlRHjDbqug18V8ko-riTHNzr7qcI2CRWSI8av9VTu--I-TfXz0mxIuro1usU2VsbJUuu6QIXJnqE0K1B0F9wg208vtjVAAAAAAA=

Running two fertile minds and an Energy from within you should be able to reach 9k ES with a large damage increase.

Edit: Didn't grab CI and Ghost Reaver.....
Edit2: Redid the Tree to get more ES and a bit more resist. Should be around 9k ES Pool with semi budget gear

You really should make a Blade Flurry guide, your tree and build look pretty good.
What auras are you running by chance Grimm101? Wrath + Disc?

Also I got this fertile mind I plan on vaaling rings and belt prob gloves too idk ghost reaver will effect this jewel right?
Last edited by travisiscool on Dec 11, 2016, 3:47:32 AM
"
travisiscool wrote:

Also I got this fertile mind I plan on vaaling rings and belt prob gloves too idk ghost reaver will effect this jewel right?

Don't plan on vaaling your gears. That '1% increased life leeched per sec.' is almost useless(we're using vaal pact and life leech per sec won't be able to leech as much as vaal pact unless you're slayer)

I think you should check his profile if you want to play CI Blade Flurry.
Last edited by WarmKitty on Dec 11, 2016, 4:07:52 AM
got a couple of questions for you:

1. how to avoid stunning?
for example, heart of oak or Valyrium Moonstone Ring ?

2. who not to take Acrobatics? those points are so close.
"
WarmKitty wrote:
"
travisiscool wrote:

Don't plan on vaaling your gears. That '1% increased life leeched per sec.' is almost useless(we're using vaal pact and life leech per sec won't be able to leech as much as vaal pact unless you're slayer)

I think you should check his profile if you want to play CI Blade Flurry.

My last msg came off being rude, but I don't like blade flurry I plan on playing CI ST being ST is my favorite skill in the game and these new claws seem cool. Does the life gained on hit work with ghost reaver & CI? I figured not so after getting the jewel I just planned on vaaling claws and maybe trying to make or buy some +1 frenzy corr. boots?
Last edited by travisiscool on Dec 11, 2016, 7:14:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info