Is GGG embarassed that trade is done by a 3rd party

Using third party isn't the problem. And it's not free that's wrong. It's just less costly and avoid any responsabilities in case of troubles.

The minimal support for trading is the problem. It should be clearly a priority over other game content and even performances at this point.
And regarding what it became on forum reddit and so on no one at this hour can even claim trading is at a good state. On top of that it's spliting community more than anything else. It has to stop.
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Dec 8, 2016, 9:20:44 PM
"
almostdead wrote:
"
minezeye wrote:
Trading in this game wont change until GGG gets sued by players who got hacked by the 3rd party adds from this fiasco of a trading system.

Lol, thanks for the laugh. I'll be sure to sue you if I get hacked by a random site.

GGG is knowingly and willingly, if not directly leading players to 3rd party websites that house risky advertisments that may comprimise identity and finanical security.

Whats so funny about that? This is a world of litigation.

If enough people make enough noise in the right way...anything can happen.

why do I have to use 3 different websites to evaluate my ingame items? It fucking rediculous for the sake of being unique. No logic, just lazy shit.
I do think it's fucking sad that they have to rely on a 3rd party website to facilitate what they claim is a core aspect of their game.

It tells you a lot about the dev actually.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Why would they be embarassed?

I'd have thought if anything they'd be pleased someone cared enough about the game to set something like this up.

It's like the wiki or poelabs.com.
People create things like that because they're not in the game.

Like World of Warcraft and the various addons there've been over the decades.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info