Is GGG embarassed that trade is done by a 3rd party

"
laycast wrote:
Wow all these white knights in here will defend GGG to the death. They literally made trade stash tabs that work off of someone else's web site.

poe.trade is down right now even and it's a total embarrassment. People can not trade. If GGG wanted to keep trade archaic they should of never let someone design a third party system or release the API. I remember trading in this game was going through the forums and looking at people's shops.

GGG should be ashamed.

I remember that too, it was ass.

The new system is faster and far more efficient.

People complaining about an auction house do not realize that the time it takes to trade puts inherent value on every item. Otherwise we would be seeing everyone loading everything into an auction house for alt shards. The vast majority of players do not find it worthwhile to trade for so little, whereas automation would drive competition through the roof.

Though GGG needs to release their own 'browser' of listed items simply because the others are not doing an adequate job.
A kid with a magnifying glass. . . looming down on the anthill. Eventually one is going to get you.
Last edited by Maceless on Dec 7, 2016, 7:04:30 PM
It would be player run and regulated if it had an auction house as well. A much requested feature from players that continually gets turned down. Same with Templar having pants or there being an actual pant slot for your gear like other games have....

Instead GGG turns around and spits on you and laughs at you for such outrageous great ideas... Which is why many of us are just going to go play other games and let this game die. ;^)

Have fun with your small elitist community. This is the sad state of games like this when they don't learn from their mistakes or listen to their player base at all.
The game is supposed to be balance around the player interaction and trading.

But now since it does not works as an argument in favor of GGG, then trade is no core bro.
"
laycast wrote:
Wow all these white knights in here will defend GGG to the death. They literally made trade stash tabs that work off of someone else's web site.

Sigh.Calling people white Knights is not a counter argument.
The presence of a quick, easy-to-use auction house results in a massive devaluation of most things due to the fact everyone and their dog will have the maximum number of listings at all time while also causing a price spike on highly desirable things because of flippers who buy an item and then immediately relist it for more than they paid. That's likely why we don't see an auction house.
the trading in this game is horrible my lord ...why are you people saying other wise ...without poe.trade it would be alot worse yes but its still HORRIBLE stop sugar coating a turd
IGN : Detrium
"
Kindred1 wrote:
the trading in this game is horrible my lord ...why are you people saying other wise ...without poe.trade it would be alot worse yes but its still HORRIBLE stop sugar coating a turd

How so?

A kid with a magnifying glass. . . looming down on the anthill. Eventually one is going to get you.
Trading in this game wont change until GGG gets sued by players who got hacked by the 3rd party adds from this fiasco of a trading system.

With the increase and success of the game lately, this outcome is ever approaching unless they figure some less archaic and safer way to have trades soon.
Last edited by minezeye on Dec 8, 2016, 5:27:43 PM
I dont know about embarassed but if i made PoE and someone made something for it that wasnt in the game id get my coders to make said thing but better built in the game itself

Because this game lacks a new age trading system

A game i played that was 20 years old and is 2d has a better trading system then PoE does and it was made by one person
Last edited by Lynerus on Dec 8, 2016, 6:17:30 PM
"
minezeye wrote:
Trading in this game wont change until GGG gets sued by players who got hacked by the 3rd party adds from this fiasco of a trading system.

Lol, thanks for the laugh. I'll be sure to sue you if I get hacked by a random site.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info