[2.6] Fire Burst Burning Prolif CI Elementalist ✪ Low Budget/Fast ClearSpeed/Shaper viable

Today i have moved points from Arcane Potency cluster(arent that great for 4 points) to Alchemist. Now 82% fire res with ruby on + all other flasks work better. Seems worth it.
is crit really efficient for fire burst? wouldn't doping it and going for spell/ele dmg be better? how often do you crit with fire burst anyway?
Between Ngamahu's Molten Burst and this Fire Burst, I'm loving how these easy yet effective proc builds are emerging. Nice build!
"
tarantoga wrote:
is crit really efficient for fire burst? wouldn't doping it and going for spell/ele dmg be better? how often do you crit with fire burst anyway?

Non Crit(Elemental Overlord)version will be weak build.
Burning build need big initial hit.
Flameblast work with non crit build.
Because it has very high base damage.(10charge Flameblast=2627~3946 base fire damage)
Fire Burst need damage boost by crit.
I think it's necessary.

Crit rate is 60~70% with AssasinMark.
It's very easy to keep burning.
Last edited by solencen on Dec 18, 2016, 6:50:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZESfi8MM2w t15 Daresso with enfeeble/+40 ele res

Btw its nowhere near to "hc viable" unless you spec Paragon and have really high es gear. With 82% fire res im getting like 8k+ es reflected without crit multi gem, (if its single reflect with nothing to leech from around)

p.s Btw @Solencen have u considered to change ele weakness for flammability since 20/20 EW gives same amount of pen (-44%) but 20/20 flam gives 10% increased ignite duration + some ignite chance on non-crit if it happens
Last edited by charvelius on Dec 18, 2016, 3:06:01 PM
"
charvelius wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZESfi8MM2w t15 Daresso with enfeeble/+40 ele res

Btw its nowhere near to "hc viable" unless you spec Paragon and have really high es gear. With 82% fire res im getting like 8k+ es reflected without crit multi gem, (if its single reflect with nothing to leech from around)

p.s Btw @Solencen have u considered to change ele weakness for flammability since 20/20 EW gives same amount of pen (-44%) but 20/20 flam gives 10% increased ignite duration + some ignite chance on non-crit if it happens

EleWeakness is better for fast clear , especially in -ailment chance map.
Flammability is better for Hard Boss/Breach realm.

I think difference is very slight.
Both viable.
"
CoolColJ wrote:
With a fire burst staff I made a variant that works really well

fire burst setup in staff off course

wearing Romira's Banquet

in chest -

incinerate + CwC + discharge + Inc AOE + lightning Pen + Life leech

I have both fire and shock proliferating everywhere, and incincerate and discharge procs fire burst really well.

The conc on fire burst and incinerate provides single target and discharge does AOE, along with fire burst prolif

Looks nice.

I think Fire burst has high flexibility.
First page setup is one example.
i made ur build but wid 12 grand spectrums ... the avg dmg it shows is 20k.. build seems to go fine .. and i dont have any crit nodes since 12 jewel sockets need to be taken .. please kindly suggest me any improvements if any..
Could you please do some leveling trees? And for this build isn't good to pick fire nodes (like Heart of Flame and Explosive Impact) or burning nodes (like Holy Fire)?
I tested a few days ur build, and it works pretty good

(even without uber lab points and sunray totem - ez t15 mapping :D)

any thoughts on the further improvement ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info