[2.6] Fire Burst Burning Prolif CI Elementalist ✪ Low Budget/Fast ClearSpeed/Shaper viable

"
Skytzer wrote:
Could you please do some leveling trees? And for this build isn't good to pick fire nodes (like Heart of Flame and Explosive Impact) or burning nodes (like Holy Fire)?

Leveling Tree added.

Increase Fire,Elemental,Area damage is important.(DoubleDip)
But Crit build can't spent many point for them.
"
RottenInside wrote:
I tested a few days ur build, and it works pretty good

(even without uber lab points and sunray totem - ez t15 mapping :D)

any thoughts on the further improvement ?

Nice gears.

Inc Fire,+ES,+%ES(Elreon craft) Opal ring
Fire damage+%ES+Area damage(or Damage) Jewels
Leech enchant boots

I think these gears are helpful for further improvement.
"
CoolColJ wrote:

CwC cast curses really well, so I can add curse in there instead of life leech and lightning pen, which slows down discharge rate for more charge generation for crits

And discharge kills leapers really well, before they land on you :)

Personally id go with some CWC if only they added tag Channeling for Lightning Tendrils which is already channleing skill just w/o a tag you know. LT would let you keep EE making enemy fire vuln, hits pretty fast so u can get power charges with romira for dicharge. Not sure about romira/discharge tho. Maybe if you dont spec spell crit at all it would work, but now im critting like all the time with OoS and BL and of Fire burst.. so i think id lose power charges faster then i could discharge em.
"
RottenInside wrote:
I tested a few days ur build, and it works pretty good

(even without uber lab points and sunray totem - ez t15 mapping :D)

any thoughts on the further improvement ?

getting 180% crit chance on staff ?
IGN TylordRampage
"
Fallenlord92 wrote:
i made ur build but wid 12 grand spectrums ... the avg dmg it shows is 20k.. build seems to go fine .. and i dont have any crit nodes since 12 jewel sockets need to be taken .. please kindly suggest me any improvements if any..

Looks very low, I have around 26k dmg average damage on first burst with 0 grand spectrum but tons of crit.
IGN TylordRampage
is that really the most optimal leveling tree? i mean we would need to spend like literally 2 exalts to respec to Ci/ES from the leveling trees which takes all the life nodes and stuff it would cost more than the build itself lol
Last edited by idrgz on Dec 20, 2016, 10:05:42 AM
"
idrgz wrote:
is that really the most optimal leveling tree? i mean we would need to spend like literally 2 exalts to respec to Ci/ES from the leveling trees which takes all the life nodes and stuff it would cost more than the build itself lol

That is my leveling tree of first character in this league.
Needless to say,it start from zero.
I've never bought regret.
It's not difficult to respec by quest reward and picked regret.
Last edited by solencen on Dec 20, 2016, 10:17:15 AM
"
solencen wrote:
"
idrgz wrote:

but we literally need to respec 90!!!! points where do you find so many regrets man XD
"
idrgz wrote:
"
solencen wrote:
"
idrgz wrote:

but we literally need to respec 90!!!! points where do you find so many regrets man XD

Required respec point is 24.
Total quest reward respec point is 24.

Don't worry.
You don't need regret.
Last edited by solencen on Dec 20, 2016, 11:01:53 AM
My gems are all low level .... Just levelling Dem now... Easy mapping....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info