[2.6] Fire Burst Burning Prolif CI Elementalist ✪ Low Budget/Fast ClearSpeed/Shaper viable

Thanks for this build , that was fun !
My gear :

I know you don't recommend reduced ball lightning speed enchant but after some tests , i finally kept it over this one

Ring is bad but im using it to have same uncapped resists for the unique flask The Wise Oak
I'm just dropping in to add my thanks, this was a hilariously fun build. Proccing the Fire Burst against single targets ultimately becomes annoying against Guardians, so I moved on, but I still maintain this char as my go-to breach clearer, and it really is fantastically fun to play at every level except the absolute end-game.

Thanks once again, for the budget invested this is by a considerable margin the most effective build I've played since Dual Spork Totems in Closed Beta - and it's a hell of a lot more fun than that ever was!
Played around with gear from my ripped Lvl 97 Elementalist in STD, made Assassin with this build.

Path of Building code - https://pastebin.com/dWtFvUpP
Character - profile

Ignite dps comparison:
Elementalist - 989k (96 crit chance with diamond)
Assassin - 1.168k (91 crit chance with diamond)

Got Prolif from Berek's Respite unique ring.
Has to drop Equilibrium, put Added Lightning for shock prolif (50% more, basically making up the loss).

Ran 2 Abyss map - Equilibrium one, and Enfeeble + ElemResistance on another. Both Kaom kills were done in 15-20 seconds.
And half hour later realised that I still had Elem prolif gem (from first tests) instead of Conc effect :)

---
Edit: Test run vs T16 Minotaur, no gem swap - Video
Map mods - Temporal chains, 30 monster dmg, +2 projectile, 60% less life/es recovery, monsters have 20% to cause status aligments.
Last edited by ekunholy on Mar 30, 2017, 5:05:18 PM
how about use Hypothermia Support? instead of cr.dmg

it ll boost this build

we can get chill to ball lightning with a lot of way.
"
junubshun wrote:
how about use Hypothermia Support? instead of cr.dmg

it ll boost this build

we can get chill to ball lightning with a lot of way.

Hypothermia can deal more damage to chilled enemy than Crit damage gem.
Problem is T16~ bosses have perfect chill immunity.
I recently started leveling to try this build, but I'm still rather new to the game and wondering what are the real differences between elementalist and occultist for this build? I see there is an occultist version for heartbound loop, but would occultist make a poor choice for the standard version?
Last edited by Laekoth on Apr 1, 2017, 5:18:20 PM
"
Laekoth wrote:
I recently started leveling to try this build, but I'm still rather new to the game and wondering what are the real differences between elementalist and occultist for this build? I see there is an occultist version for heartbound loop, but would occultist make a poor choice for the standard version?

Occultist is experimental version for "lazy" farming.
It's not recommended for other purpose.
Maybe it's categorized as fun build.

Elementalist is serious build.
Usually Elementalist is recommended.
The Contra

Cant run elemental reflect maps

should definitely be deleted from here...

This is my Equpiment

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAVCBx4HYw18DkgPqw_EEFgRLREvEVARlhM1FdcWvxekGGobJRzcHU8fxyBuIvQkiyepKPoqCyo4KworeCycLL8y0TW5O3w8BT1fQZZFR0ZSSVFJsUuuTLNQMFF0UlNUR1ZjV8lYB1xrXfJfamt6bAttGW1scFJ4L3yDfOV_xoKbhEiGrodlidOMNo7pjxqPRo_6kPqTJ5Uul5WX9JitmjuboZ_foS-io6aZpr6nCKcrrrO1SLiTuMq5k76KwGbDCcM6w23Iv8u90B_Q0ND11abXz9lb323fiukC62Pr7uv17BjtPO9874jv6_DV8h331_k3_Ew=

This my build (rather similiar to yours except for just a few points)

I already run a T15 Abyss map with following mods:

Elemental Reflect 18%
Temporal Chains
Enfeeble
Can not regenerate Life, Mana or Energy Shield
Monster deal 4xx% more critical strike damage
and a few extra i cant remember (8 mod map)

I sadly didnt make a video because i thought i will die like crazy - but i didnt die even once - except for against vagan ^^

The only map mod that doesnt work with this build so far is elemental reflect combined with can not leech life or mana ... and even this mod i can run, but it would take forever so i just wouldnt do it
Last edited by Saan on Apr 2, 2017, 6:19:18 PM
"
Saan wrote:

20%ES Elreon's craft ring*2
Fire+Area damage(+ES) jewels

I think these gears can improve your character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info