[2.6] Fire Burst Burning Prolif CI Elementalist ✪ Low Budget/Fast ClearSpeed/Shaper viable

"
jsplic3r wrote:

I actually could use some help from someone. I can't seem to figure out the best route to upgrade. I'm able to clear most red maps, but the damage on t14-t15 bosses is really horrid. Any tips?

BallLightning(Glove)>PCoC
HoT>Clarity
AssassinsMark>ElementalWeakness

I recommend gem swapping before hard boss.

I think jewel is problem too.

In Doom Cast nodes,You have crit chance path now.
You should change it to Crit multi path.
Last edited by solencen on Mar 24, 2017, 7:46:51 AM
"
solencen wrote:
"
jsplic3r wrote:

I actually could use some help from someone. I can't seem to figure out the best route to upgrade. I'm able to clear most red maps, but the damage on t14-t15 bosses is really horrid. Any tips?

BallLightning(Glove)>PCoC
HoT>Clarity
AssassinsMark>ElementalWeakness

I recommend gem swapping before hard boss.

I think gem is problem too.

In Doom Cast nodes,You have crit chance path now.
You should change it to Crit multi path.
]

I'm running HoT, I have Arctic armor in place of the blade vortex right now because I was running poorjoys, so I have enough leech without clarity to be fine. I keep assassins mark in for mapping, sometimes swap to ele weak for the harder bosses and pcoc with orb of storms at that point. (so flam/ele weak are 2 curses on bosses) I'm not sure I can afford dropping the ring for the neck, I lose a lot of ES that way as well as possible crit multi spell damage? Still think that's a better route? As for the doomcast nodes, Yah I noticed 30% crit multi is a lot I will probably swap that around later. Thanks! Any other suggesstions?
Last edited by jsplic3r on Mar 24, 2017, 7:35:11 AM
"
jsplic3r wrote:
Any other suggesstions?

This build don't take many increase damage from tree.
Fire damage+Area damage(+Damage) Jewels are very important.
It seems you prefer Spell damage Jewel ,but it is wrong choice.
Ignite double dip=Elemental damage,Fire damage,Area damage,Damage.
Last edited by solencen on Mar 24, 2017, 8:07:26 AM
Added comment of Heartboud Occultist version.
If you are planning to try it,I recommend to read comment first.
hi me again tried the build with hooves and it didnt work out as good as ball lightning i am still thinking of different efficient ways to proc it .

Also was curious about all this penetration and resistance reduction thing . We have ele equilib - 50 fire / ele weakness - 44 all ele / flammability -44 fire / which is a flat 142 fire resist removal ignoring the curse effectiveness nodes and coh bonus . Then there is fire penetration which is supposed to penetrate the resistance . Then theres this new wise oak flask which you obviously havent listed but i am using atm which gives 20% penetration since its really hard to equal out all 3 resists ( potential 60% ! ). This seems a bit over kill to me . could you explain why do we need so much debuff may be for boss since they have less curse effectiveness ?

Also wouldn't it be better to remove controlled destruction for crit version since getting a crit on every proc would be more dps then a non crit proc. Also thoughts on celestial judgement ?

There is this new staff node counter weight which adds a decent amount of global crit multi and chance along with 10% chance to block with staff which i am currently using in my build any comments on that would be great.
chaotic neutral
Hi, i'm enjoying with your build.

I'm trying to change passive tree for more DPS and ES.

After small changing gear and passive tree, my character's ES will be 8.8k,

DPS is about -10% and +8% crit chance than your poe builder code's character.

And i'm using The Wise Oak (20% fire res penetrate), (sulpher/basalt swap) flask, diamond flask.

Do you think my character can deal with guardians or shaper?

Or need more ES and DPS?

Please give me any advice. Sorry for my bad english and have a nice day!

Hi just hit 91 with your build it's working really well. I'm farming shaped strand - shaped atoll any advice on what I should be upgrading next? I have around 8.2k es - is it worth investing in 6L chest? What would 6th gem be? Also what gems should have quality priority? I have quality on curses and curse on hit only at the moment
Last edited by Elestra on Mar 27, 2017, 4:11:36 AM
"
nubmoj wrote:
hi me again tried the build with hooves and it didnt work out as good as ball lightning i am still thinking of different efficient ways to proc it .

Also was curious about all this penetration and resistance reduction thing . We have ele equilib - 50 fire / ele weakness - 44 all ele / flammability -44 fire / which is a flat 142 fire resist removal ignoring the curse effectiveness nodes and coh bonus . Then there is fire penetration which is supposed to penetrate the resistance . Then theres this new wise oak flask which you obviously havent listed but i am using atm which gives 20% penetration since its really hard to equal out all 3 resists ( potential 60% ! ). This seems a bit over kill to me . could you explain why do we need so much debuff may be for boss since they have less curse effectiveness ?

Also wouldn't it be better to remove controlled destruction for crit version since getting a crit on every proc would be more dps then a non crit proc. Also thoughts on celestial judgement ?

There is this new staff node counter weight which adds a decent amount of global crit multi and chance along with 10% chance to block with staff which i am currently using in my build any comments on that would be great.

I recommend you to install Path of Building.
Link and config are in Stat section.
You can know easily worth of Curse/Tree node.
I think Curses have worth if target has less curse effect passive.

You should adjust them to fit your purpose.
If you don't need resistance curse(DPS),I think defensive curse(Enfeeble etc)is good choice.

Wise Oak is very nice flask for this build.
Wise Oak is not listed in example,because it is my breach league gears.
I will add it to first page.

Last edited by solencen on Mar 27, 2017, 8:38:46 AM
"
protean0 wrote:
Hi, i'm enjoying with your build.

I'm trying to change passive tree for more DPS and ES.

After small changing gear and passive tree, my character's ES will be 8.8k,

DPS is about -10% and +8% crit chance than your poe builder code's character.

And i'm using The Wise Oak (20% fire res penetrate), (sulpher/basalt swap) flask, diamond flask.

Do you think my character can deal with guardians or shaper?

Or need more ES and DPS?

Please give me any advice. Sorry for my bad english and have a nice day!

This build can gain enough DPS to kill them easily.
I think DPS is not problem.

ES is depend on your player skill.
Good player like a some streamer need 8k ES,but not good player like me need 12k ES.
Last edited by solencen on Mar 27, 2017, 7:16:52 AM
"
Elestra wrote:

Hi just hit 91 with your build it's working really well. I'm farming shaped strand - shaped atoll any advice on what I should be upgrading next? I have around 8.2k es - is it worth investing in 6L chest? What would 6th gem be? Also what gems should have quality priority? I have quality on curses and curse on hit only at the moment

I think helm is next.

I think 6L don't make big difference in default gem setup.
But if you switch to other gem setup(Tri curse etc),6L is worth.

IncCrit,FirePen,Conc,CotD,EleWeakness,IncAoE,CritDmg,CoH.
These gems quality are important.
Last edited by solencen on Mar 27, 2017, 7:18:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info