[2.6] Fire Burst Burning Prolif CI Elementalist ✪ Low Budget/Fast ClearSpeed/Shaper viable

"
solencen wrote:
Paragon
Cwdt-IC-Duration
Conc : change to swap gem for prevent rip by reflection
Curse : change one curse to Warload's Mark or Enfeeble
Dot't run T16~.

I plan on trying this on HC and these were the adjustment ideas OP had. Paragon seems like pretty obvious thing, but I'm really wondering if I should just swap HoT to purity? Unless I'm missing something, HoT seems like a bit of a "we don't really have anything else to reserve rest of the mana on, might as well take it to help with EE" thing, sacrificing that wouldn't be too bad?

Also curious about "don't run T16" part. The build should get over 10k ES and decent damage, why would T16 be a no go?
"

Quick question regarding Malone's setup
How do you achieve 86% crit chance? Assume lv21 crit chance gem it'd be 7 base and ~1100 inc crit from tree, gear and power charges. 360 from tree, 250 from staff, 250 from charges. There's another ~240 missing. Voidbringers? Diamond rings?

yes I am using Voidbringers, have 2 diamond rings, 5 power charges, 24% crit chance on amulet too.

IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Jan 11, 2017, 4:28:17 AM
"
chinz wrote:
"
solencen wrote:
Paragon
Cwdt-IC-Duration
Conc : change to swap gem for prevent rip by reflection
Curse : change one curse to Warload's Mark or Enfeeble
Dot't run T16~.

I plan on trying this on HC and these were the adjustment ideas OP had. Paragon seems like pretty obvious thing, but I'm really wondering if I should just swap HoT to purity? Unless I'm missing something, HoT seems like a bit of a "we don't really have anything else to reserve rest of the mana on, might as well take it to help with EE" thing, sacrificing that wouldn't be too bad?

Also curious about "don't run T16" part. The build should get over 10k ES and decent damage, why would T16 be a no go?

I strongly recommend to HC players calculate max reflected damage all time.

Example of My character
I can deal 300k damage to debuffed enemy.
(300k Life mob is extremely rare,but "Ally can't die"mod make infinite life mob.)
60k damage reflected.(Monster reflect mod=20%)

15k damage taken with 75% resistance.
12.6k damage taken with 79% resistance.(PoF20)
7.5k damage taken with 75% resistance+Paragon.

I recommend Paragon.
Non paragon+PoF character can't survive in HC.

22.2k damage taken with 63% resistance.(-12%Max resist map)
11.1k damage taken with 63% resistance+Paragon.(-12%Max resist map)

It's mean I have to reroll Max resistance mod in HC.

Fire burst has 500ms cooldown time.
It's mean VP leech has same cooldown time.
Guardian+Map mod can kill 11k ES character within 500ms.
This build has VP leech, but it's not same as BladeVortex build etc.

Hit enemy -> Leech (Instantly) -> Reflect damage
This is VP leech calculation order.
Usually this is not problem.
Fire burst hit Reflection rare and near mobs.
Leech from near mobs heal ES immediately.
But if your Fireburst hit only Refection rare,you have to survive next 500ms with low ES.

Reflection is dangerous.
Don't despite.

Last edited by solencen on Jan 11, 2017, 6:47:28 AM
What is the point of using a high level Ball Lightning ?

All the damage seems to come from Fire Burst and the Ball Lightning damage seems very low in comparaison.
Last edited by eteule on Jan 11, 2017, 7:43:38 AM
solencen: thanks for your reply but I think you were misunderstanding my post. My intention is indeed to run paragon *and* PoF, not just one of them. I was just asking because your earlier post didn't mention purity at all, but I thought it's worth running too.

Edit : sorry, I misunderstood a message.
Last edited by eteule on Jan 11, 2017, 6:00:30 PM
"
eteule wrote:
What is the point of using a high level Ball Lightning ?

All the damage seems to come from Fire Burst and the Ball Lightning damage seems very low in comparaison.

Crit Ball Lightning has enough damage for kill trash mobs.
This build can maintain mana easily.
Usually there is no reason to use low level Ball Lightning.

But if you link GMP etc,low level Ball Lightning is not bad choice.
"
eteule wrote:
Solencen already explained all of this but the explanation of somebody who tried the life version of this build might help you ;)

I didn't mention life version in my post at all. My plan was HC, ES, Paragon, PoF.
"
chinz wrote:
solencen: thanks for your reply but I think you were misunderstanding my post. My intention is indeed to run paragon *and* PoF, not just one of them. I was just asking because your earlier post didn't mention purity at all, but I thought it's worth running too.

Ah..sry.
I think paragon+PoF is good setup for survive.

Been having a blast with this build. Got really lucky with the staff (used only 2 hysterias). I had some nice jewels lying around too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info