[2.6] Fire Burst Burning Prolif CI Elementalist ✪ Low Budget/Fast ClearSpeed/Shaper viable

Would a low life version of the build be possible? I would run Clarity + Discipline on life and then run PoF + herald of thunder / arctic armour on mana
IG: LastBOSSop
"
Xadrim wrote:
Would a low life version of the build be possible? I would run Clarity + Discipline on life and then run PoF + herald of thunder / arctic armour on mana

LL version will lose 3~4k ES.
I think LL+Staff Elementalist is too fragile.

If you have godlike ES gears, it will work well.
But I don't recommend LL for everyone.
What do you consider being godlike Es gear?
IG: LastBOSSop
"
Xadrim wrote:
What do you consider being godlike Es gear?

300ES Glove/Boots , 500ES Helm etc.
I feel like this build is super awesome, and it can really melt stuff when it is "on", but I have been having more "oh no, please something proc" moments far too much for comfort.

What makes this build more reliable? Is it having more crit? Mine is super low and I think I sit at somewhere around 37% with 5 power charges and I basically chug a diamond flag at all times.

Sorry for the post as I am not saying the build isn't good, because it does do awesome. I just feel like I am missing something.
"
jobintobias wrote:
I feel like this build is super awesome, and it can really melt stuff when it is "on", but I have been having more "oh no, please something proc" moments far too much for comfort.

What makes this build more reliable? Is it having more crit? Mine is super low and I think I sit at somewhere around 37% with 5 power charges and I basically chug a diamond flag at all times.

Sorry for the post as I am not saying the build isn't good, because it does do awesome. I just feel like I am missing something.

You have to take dual curse passive.
Your Assassin's mark gem do nothing now.

Cwdt1-BladeVortex8-BallLightning4 is recommended for map run.
PCoC is boss option.
Ah, the dual curse thing! Totally wasnt thinking about one of my courses doing nothing right now. Thank you!
"
jobintobias wrote:

I use Orb of Storms + Increase AOE.
I can't really explain why, but with Orb of Storms I only need to cast it near a group of monsters to proc Fire Burst very often, sometimes just when I cast this spell.

You are supposed to have 10% chance to proc Fire Burst but with Orb of Storms and a good AOE you can reach more than 50% chance to proc Fire Burst as soon as you cast OOS near a group of multiple monsters.
The Fire Burst proc seems to be checked for each monsters and each hits.

OOS casts an arc that can touch 5 targets at level 20 as soon as you cast the spell around one target.
The 10% chance becomes 50% chance to proc Fire Burst (if you have at least 5 ennemies around).

You can also try to use Herald of Thunder instead of Arctic Armour, HOT will generate a lot of procs for Fire Bursts all around you, it is very effective.
I have tried both Arctic Armour and HOT, and I even consider that HOT provides more safety by generating procs for Fire Burst before you launch your own Ball Lightning.
It will kill monsters before they can attack you.

Here is how I play the build to maximise the procs of Fire Burst :
If I want to reach far away targets, I cast Ball Lightning before everything.
If I want to kill a pack of monsters wich is close to me (in the range of OOS), then I cast OOS before Ball Lightning.

Don't forget that OOS casts his arc one more time each time you cast a Lightning Skill inside the OOS.
If you begin by casting your OOS then Ball Lightning, you will proc Fire Burst without any problem.
Is fire burst applicable by totems?
"
Is fire burst applicable by totems?

No.
Totem/Minion can't proc gear skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info