[3.8] Arly's Ice shot bower

"
batuhansuta wrote:
thanks for the great guide mate. even a newb player like me can get somewhere with this build couldn't kill shaper yet stuck at guardians. still i am improving my character as i get some currency just bought 6L chin sol and i got 5-6 ex left should i go for dying sun or 6L belly first ? or can you gimme some advice what to spend my money on. my profile is public it would be awesome if you could check it out and tell me what to upgrade. thanks again for the guide mate.

Dying sun then upgrade your rare slots in this order:
Get warding on one of your flasks - i cant stress how much of a gain this is on cursed maps, Gloves (attack speed), Diamond ring( more life), Boots ( tri res + movespeed), two stone right ( more life),

Finally, upgrade belly to 6 link if you really want a 6th link for LA - its not mandatory.

"
SneakyTurt1e wrote:
Nice BD.It feels good, but if I wanna more damage, is there any bow to replace?

Nothing will output more damage at close range than chin sol for this build.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jan 16, 2018, 11:20:48 AM
Or any quiver?Like Rigwald's Quills.
"
SneakyTurt1e wrote:
Or any quiver?Like Rigwald's Quills.

Well you can get a rare shaper quiver with 2 additional arrows but the cost would be astronomical.

I haven't tried rigwald's due to its cost but it may be decent for trash clear. It is a loss of 256 life and a loss of 5.6% dps in return for fork.
Leech question here - I note that a few pages back someone took extra life leech nodes near VP, but this was mentioned to be useless as Blood Drinker alone is enough to cap life leech. How does this work despite the nodes near VP stating they add to maximum leech? Is there an idiot's guide to life leech I can read up on?

Really enjoying this build though :D
"
Biggilus wrote:
Leech question here - I note that a few pages back someone took extra life leech nodes near VP, but this was mentioned to be useless as Blood Drinker alone is enough to cap life leech. How does this work despite the nodes near VP stating they add to maximum leech? Is there an idiot's guide to life leech I can read up on?

Really enjoying this build though :D

Only nodes like vitality nodes raise the life leech cap. Generic leech nodes do not raise this cap.

I don't have a resource to point you to.
Last edited by Nephalim on Jan 18, 2018, 6:27:12 PM
if u need idea for stuff up-grade this Bluid :

This bluid can kill ALL BOSS

SHAPER // UBER ATZIRI // The Pale Council // ur Mom // every every

Barage DPS: 6M+ dmg vs shaper on PoB with mirror archer (12M+ vs normal mobs ^^)

5.3/5.4 K life // Good esquive 42% // Good Dodge 36% close/10% range // Very good life leech

unique eye jewel = 40% of Physical Damage Converted + cool bonus

skill tree lvl93 : on PoB or on me page :D

up-grade tree 99/100 :
- 3 node for 1 more eye jewel
- 3 node for king of the hill

PoB pastebin : https://pastebin.com/hkVcZBYk

GEAR :

Spoiler

Flask :
Spoiler

GEM set up :
Spoiler

BOW = barage

helm = immortal call

+

body Armor = curse on hit/ elemental weakness / power charge on critical + orb of storm (and vaal haste)

Boots = aura

Gloves = utility

+

Last edited by StiizZ on Jan 19, 2018, 6:36:38 PM
Hello! I first wanna say this is a very good build. Although I am at level 80, this is pretty badass even with my shitty ass life/res. I also wanna ask 2 questions if thats no problem:

1) Wouldn't it better to use Herald of Thunder alongside with Assassin's Mark & Curse on Hit instead of Herald of Ice?

2) Why did we go with Belly of the Beast if Yriel's Fostering really ups our damage because of its perks? I understand we kinda get that we went with BoB because of its good health and res. And who can forget the Extra Gore *wink wink*. If we were to go with Yriel's, how much would it increase our damage?

Sorry for the questions, its just im really curious :P. GG build btw, really enjoying it.
"
Had3 wrote:
Hello! I first wanna say this is a very good build. Although I am at level 80, this is pretty badass even with my shitty ass life/res. I also wanna ask 2 questions if thats no problem:

1) Wouldn't it better to use Herald of Thunder alongside with Assassin's Mark & Curse on Hit instead of Herald of Ice?

2) Why did we go with Belly of the Beast if Yriel's Fostering really ups our damage because of its perks? I understand we kinda get that we went with BoB because of its good health and res. And who can forget the Extra Gore *wink wink*. If we were to go with Yriel's, how much would it increase our damage?

Sorry for the questions, its just im really curious :P. GG build btw, really enjoying it.

Herald of thunder is terrible for helping clear speed and where as Herald of ice significantly increases clear speed. Proccing assassin's mark is just an added perk but not really vital to the build.

You can use PoB to check how much dps Yriel's gives you. Chest piece(or really any other singular gear slot) is totally up to you, I have simply given you what I think is the overall best choice.
Last edited by Nephalim on Jan 21, 2018, 9:00:10 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DakloreNA/characters

I've worked from your guide mostly, and I'm working on this character here, Chiliad.

What do you think are the most important things that I need to replace/improve to bring the
build into endgame content? (Besides a few more levels, and finishing pantheon, and quality gems ... I'm thinking mostly most important gear upgrades.)

Thanks for your input.
Thanks Neph :D!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info