[3.8] Arly's Ice shot bower

I did some shopping, how is it now master lord Arly-mon?
first of all i like ur build and enjoying.My problem is i cant leech or do this build even leech? if not why do we have vaal pact on tree? i only see my hp is filling when i kill stuff.Since you are doing amazing on bosses but i still struggling on map bosses.N1 clear and knockback is annoying :D
"
hayrish wrote:
first of all i like ur build and enjoying.My problem is i cant leech or do this build even leech? if not why do we have vaal pact on tree? i only see my hp is filling when i kill stuff.Since you are doing amazing on bosses but i still struggling on map bosses.N1 clear and knockback is annoying :D

Blood drinker provides global leech and is enough to reach the life leech cap.

I have considered not taking the knockback cluster at times but it gives so much crit to pass up.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jan 5, 2018, 9:58:17 PM

- End Game gear -

4.5M+ dmg vs shaper on PoB. ( with mirror archer)
1.2M+ dmg with LA on PoB.( with mirror archer)

up grade dmg :

- Vessel of Vinktar ( add 3X to 13X lightning dmg) but u loose move speed or life flask
- vaal Haste

5.3/5.4 K life // Good esquive // Good evade // Very good life leech

eye jewel = life + flat ele DMG
unique eye jewel = 40% of Physical Damage Converted

skill tree lvl93 :

up-grade tree 99/100 :
- 3 node for 1 more eye jewel
- 3 node for claw of the pride

PoB : https://pastebin.com/e2BKecak
Last edited by StiizZ on Jan 6, 2018, 6:52:53 PM
Is there a chance that you could make a flask section, for like endgame / luxury / mapping/ bossing setup?
"
fleshpuppet wrote:
Is there a chance that you could make a flask section, for like endgame / luxury / mapping/ bossing setup?

Flasks will not change from what I have posted. You can opt to replace the life flask for a dps flask once you reach a point where you no longer care about grinding exp.
Lvling this build atm,got a couple of questions:
1) I guess chin sol is the best wep for st damage,which bow i can use in swap for mapping for faster clear or qol?
2) Im really cant decide what chestpiece to use,i already have 6l belly,but i also look at kaom's heart and qotf, belly doesn't give that much hp tbh,and with good 6l bow in swap i guess kaom's overally better, but what about qotf?
3) If it is not hard for you,can you tell a bit more about your 4l skill gem choices,why you choose exactly that ones and what alternatives can be there,would be very nice
Thank you!
Last edited by knehtq on Jan 7, 2018, 9:04:10 AM
"
knehtq wrote:
Lvling this build atm,got a couple of questions:
1) I guess chin sol is the best wep for st damage,which bow i can use in swap for mapping for faster clear or qol?
2) Im really cant decide what chestpiece to use,i already have 6l belly,but i also look at kaom's heart and qotf, belly doesn't give that much hp tbh,and with good 6l bow in swap i guess kaom's overally better, but what about qotf?
3) If it is not hard for you,can you tell a bit more about your 4l skill gem choices,why you choose exactly that ones and what alternatives can be there,would be very nice
Thank you!

1. Death's opus as described in the first post.
2. You can use koam's heart if you can make up the links elsewhere as it strictly has more life than belly. You can use Qotf and a jade flask if you want more movespeed at the loss of dps or life.
3. In the first post, sorted by order priority by dps or utility. There is no explanation other than it is what PoB indicates as the optimal sequence for maximum dps.

There is a lot of variation in bow builds but the core remains the same. You can use jewels like lion eyes fall, other bows like fletch or yriel's or rat's nest but in the end what I have presented here is what I believe to be the best combination of clear speed, ST, survive, and cost efficiency.

With that said, the build is not really going to function that much different if you swapped the chest piece or used a dps boosting unique other than what I have presented.
Last edited by Nephalim on Jan 7, 2018, 10:42:04 AM
Great build Nephalim. I hope you don't mind if I ask something.

What if I would use Tombfist, LightPoacher and Bubonic Trail. What would be my gem choices, factoring in each of the items has 2x abyssal sockets. We take HoI, Wrath, ice golem, Blink arrow, but what else I should take? Or this path is not worth going due to stats that we would lose. Could you advice please?
Last edited by HelloSlayer on Jan 9, 2018, 5:34:23 AM
Hey! sweet build, reached lvl 90 and I'm pretty happy with how the build is going. I'll soon enough get a Dying Sun, might farm some shapers soon. I was wondering, and I'm sorry if you've already been asked about it, what do you think about the new shaper/elder quivers that add an additional arrow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info