[2.6] Atmotion's 100% fire 'Xogama' Cyclone - Fun, Easy, Cheap, Fast, Endgame Viable (No 5-6L req!)

which one is better.
1. 4skill points for EO(6points - RT - 30int node) and accuracy gem for cyclone, and equip kaom.
2. just get RT and 4skill point for Cleaving node and belly chest.

"
Zweiwei wrote:
glad to hear that potential shaper :)
by the way noticed that you making new ton, you not going to push this up to shaper or breachlord?

i have already killed fire + physical breach lord with the worse version of this build. Rest coming soon. :)

"
What are your thoughts on running a bunch of Grand Spectrum jewels on this?

it would work. is it worth it? no.
Guild Master of <Limit Horizon>
IGN: Atmotion
Stream: www.twitch.tv/atmotion
Last edited by Atmotion on Dec 8, 2016, 5:18:52 AM
Trying this on HC breach. At the end of cruel now. Got no problems with dmg and survival, but im not using area of effects and blood magic gems yet, just hatred+warlord's mark. Got a little problems with mana, but no1 can do smth for me. Thx for the build man, will continue leveling and trying to reach end game perfect build with Ngamahu's Axe.
"
Bebekalo wrote:
Trying this on HC breach. At the end of cruel now. Got no problems with dmg and survival, but im not using area of effects and blood magic gems yet, just hatred+warlord's mark. Got a little problems with mana, but no1 can do smth for me. Thx for the build man, will continue leveling and trying to reach end game perfect build with Ngamahu's Axe.

awesome to hear that you play this on hardcore! i wish you good luck and be careful in those endgame map breaches. :)
How does this build handle traps? Would it be a decent lab runner? Just got an exalt drop so I can probably buy everything except kaoms, could use a belly though!
"
markness wrote:
How does this build handle traps? Would it be a decent lab runner? Just got an exalt drop so I can probably buy everything except kaoms, could use a belly though!

build has been updated. no more Kaom's needed! belly is the best in slot now. :)

i can run uber lab with this character in my sleep. high health pool / armour / life regen makes a huge difference for lab traps. i can also face tank uber izaro hits like a boss.

i specifically designed this build for boss runs like atziri/uber izaro/guardians/shaper. i'll see if i can have some uber lab run videos up soon.
Last edited by Atmotion on Dec 8, 2016, 8:51:52 AM
Any adjustments you'd make for playing this on HC or is it fine the way it is? Build looks very fun.

Also I see you no longer use RT. How come?

I'm also a little bit surprised you don't take the fortify cluster since we pass right by it. Is it not worth it?
Last edited by zankioh on Dec 8, 2016, 9:39:49 AM
"
Atmotion wrote:
"
markness wrote:

build has been updated. no more Kaom's needed! belly is the best in slot now. :)

i can run uber lab with this character in my sleep. high health pool / armour / life regen makes a huge difference for lab traps. i can also face tank uber izaro hits like a boss.

i specifically designed this build for boss runs like atziri/uber izaro/guardians/shaper. i'll see if i can have some uber lab run videos up soon.

Awesome to hear! So even with nasty mods you do fine versus him? I'm gonna farm up an another exalt or so worth of currency with my trapper so that I don't have any sluggish levelling and am able to pick up b.i.s. items right away.. glad to hear he can do labs.. this is going to be fun!

Edit: belly is a bit overpriced right now (triple or quadruple the normal price), and I wonder how much the amulet's price is going to fluxuate if at all.
Last edited by markness on Dec 8, 2016, 9:09:13 AM
Hey, I read that you recommend the Flammability curse instead of Enfeeble for a higher damage output. I don't think you have taken Projectile Weakness into account then, since it will give 44% more damage for this build at gem level 20 (29% more damage at gem level 5 for CWDT). If you have the dexterity requirement (155 @ level 20) it is clearly a superior damage option over Flammability.
Last edited by Bassemannen on Dec 8, 2016, 9:26:46 AM
I also think that Physical Projectile Attack Damage should be a better option than lets say Elemental Focus, since it doesn't come with any downsides. It could even replace Added Fire in a 4-5 link.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Physical_Projectile_Attack_Damage_Support
Last edited by Bassemannen on Dec 8, 2016, 9:43:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info