[2.6] Atmotion's 100% fire 'Xogama' Cyclone - Fun, Easy, Cheap, Fast, Endgame Viable (No 5-6L req!)

Wow I'm going to try this, I love proc builds!

Any reason to take Impact over Headsman? Is it just for the consistent 15% aoe instead of relying on kill?
Damn, is elemental overload really worth it over resolute? All them misses though.
Last edited by Anbokr on Dec 6, 2016, 8:04:48 PM
How are you using a 109 int Increased Area of Effect support in a 44 int build w/ no int gear?

FOR ANYONE ELSE FOLLOWING THIS BUILD: Look at his character, NOT the trees provided. The provided trees are not ideal for the build and overlook any and all int nodes - which are important for the supports selected in this build.
Last edited by Orcao on Dec 6, 2016, 11:53:30 PM
"

Any reason to take Impact over Headsman? Is it just for the consistent 15% aoe instead of relying on kill?

Yeah I'm also not sure why that choice. Increased AoE is only really good for killing packs (as you use conc effect on bosses anyways) which means that Headsman will be up, and 20% increased damage after kill and 5% faster attacks seems a lot better.

EDIT: If the OP is reading this, I'd also suggest updating the tree on the first post for the elemental overload changes.

I'm also wondering if you're using the elemental overload build but with a 6link instead of Kaoms, if it might be worth using those 2 slots for another fire skill to cyclone with Cast on Crit instead of additional links for damage, as it seems like the build is basically just using cyclone to proc the axe rather than deal direct damage.
Last edited by Riale on Dec 7, 2016, 1:35:19 AM
"
Orcao wrote:
How are you using a 109 int Increased Area of Effect support in a 44 int build w/ no int gear?

FOR ANYONE ELSE FOLLOWING THIS BUILD: Look at his character, NOT the trees provided. The provided trees are not ideal for the build and overlook any and all int nodes - which are important for the supports selected in this build.

on my own tree, i took the +30int node as my gears are still lacking int at the moment, this can be fixed with jewel nodes and rare rings.

If OP went for elemental overload, there are a couple of +10int small nodes on the path.
I have an Alien pet.
can someone post a video of this build in action please

ty
Managed to grab the axe and amulet, can't wait to get high enough to use them.
"
Anbokr wrote:
Damn, is elemental overload really worth it over resolute? All them misses though.

Yes. Even with very low accuracy on gear you will have over 80% hit chance with cyclone and Molten Burst.

"
can someone post a video of this build in action please

ty

There is a video section showing T11 maps and normal Atziri.

"

Just use a Brute Force Solution in a jewel socket temporarily or check the updated lvl 80+ skill trees. It has the required 114 intelligence for gems. Will update the guide accordingly. Thanks!

"
EDIT: If the OP is reading this, I'd also suggest updating the tree on the first post for the elemental overload changes.

I'm also wondering if you're using the elemental overload build but with a 6link instead of Kaoms, if it might be worth using those 2 slots for another fire skill to cyclone with Cast on Crit instead of additional links for damage, as it seems like the build is basically just using cyclone to proc the axe rather than deal direct damage.

Both level 80+ skill trees are already updated for the Elemental Overload changes.

Also regarding the 6 link chest.. That brings out some issues with lag, and having to have more accuracy and crit (if you wanted to go CoC), but feel free to add whatever you want to the build if you think it works for you.

"
Riale wrote:
"

"
Yeah I'm also not sure why that choice. Increased AoE is only really good for killing packs (as you use conc effect on bosses anyways) which means that Headsman will be up, and 20% increased damage after kill and 5% faster attacks seems a lot better.

You guys are correct. Makes more sense to have Headsman over impact. Will correct this in the build guide. I was really tired last night making the Ele Overload overhaul/changes. :P
Guild Master of <Limit Horizon>
IGN: Atmotion
Stream: www.twitch.tv/atmotion
Last edited by Atmotion on Dec 7, 2016, 4:55:44 AM
Can i play this build as a berserker marauder?
Might Bringer of Rain be a playable budget alternative to Kaoms + Devotos?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info