[2.6] Atmotion's 100% fire 'Xogama' Cyclone - Fun, Easy, Cheap, Fast, Endgame Viable (No 5-6L req!)

"

One issue, can't seem to get curse on hit working with flammability. I copied your glove setup. Do I need to unlink COH and Flame from Grace and Vengence?

Hmm, the only thing I can think of is if you are still using COH with enfeeble, you can only have 1 curse at max (unless you get +1 curse somewhere). So you're not going to be able to apply flammability through vengeance with Enfeeble already on mobs.

Otherwise, if you take out the Enfeeble, should be able to just run COH + Vengeance + Flammability, and it will apply whenever Vengeance goes off. I like this setup because I don't really need Flammability to kill regular map mobs, and the Vengeance will almost always go off on bosses which is where you get maximum impact from flammability.

You can alternatively just use the cast on damage taken setup you have with enfeeble, with flammability instead. Just will get a lower, but much more frequently procced effect.
"
Anbokr wrote:
"

One issue, can't seem to get curse on hit working with flammability. I copied your glove setup. Do I need to unlink COH and Flame from Grace and Vengence?

Hmm, the only thing I can think of is if you are still using COH with enfeeble, you can only have 1 curse at max (unless you get +1 curse somewhere). So you're not going to be able to apply flammability through vengeance with Enfeeble already on mobs.

Otherwise, if you take out the Enfeeble, should be able to just run COH + Vengeance + Flammability, and it will apply whenever Vengeance goes off. I like this setup because I don't really need Flammability to kill regular map mobs, and the Vengeance will almost always go off on bosses which is where you get maximum impact from flammability.

You can alternatively just use the cast on damage taken setup you have with enfeeble, with flammability instead. Just will get a lower, but much more frequently procced effect.

I dont have the amulet but want to do this on a zerker. What would I drop to travel up to avatar and when should i get Vaal Pact?
"
Slaytanix wrote:
"
Anbokr wrote:
"

I dont have the amulet but want to do this on a zerker. What would I drop to travel up to avatar and when should i get Vaal Pact?

Hmm, not sure, that's pretty rough. You definitely want to have Vaal Pact around level 70-75 as you start to really get into mapping otherwise you'll get frustrated when any random reflect mob will just blow you up.

As for the latter, that's a bit tricky. Probably would have to cut out iron reflexes, some of the resist nodes, and point blank. Might be worth it might not be, you'd have to test it out. Might be better to just go 50/50 in damage and change up some skill gems and the like so you aren't all in on fire damage. Good luck!
"
Jihadjoe wrote:
"
BUULU wrote:
"Utility/Defense 2:

Cast When Damage Taken(level 1) - Enfeeble(level 5) - Vaal Haste - Increased Duration"

Why have you stated the levels of the gems? Does it mean that they should be left to that level or? and if so, why? Sorry for the silly guestion. I'm quite new to the game and there are still some "strategies" that I dont know yet.

Thank you in advance!

Yes you leave them at the suggested level so they are triggered by Gem Cast when Damage Taken.

But what would happen if you leveled them equally after that? For example cwdt lvl 20 & enfeeble level 45. Would it not work?
"
BUULU wrote:
"
Jihadjoe wrote:
"
BUULU wrote:
"Utility/Defense 2:

Cast When Damage Taken(level 1) - Enfeeble(level 5) - Vaal Haste - Increased Duration"

Why have you stated the levels of the gems? Does it mean that they should be left to that level or? and if so, why? Sorry for the silly guestion. I'm quite new to the game and there are still some "strategies" that I dont know yet.

Thank you in advance!

Yes you leave them at the suggested level so they are triggered by Gem Cast when Damage Taken.

But what would happen if you leveled them equally after that? For example cwdt lvl 20 & enfeeble level 45. Would it not work?

lvl 20 cwdt would require you to take 3272 damage in order to trigger supported curse instead of 900 damage at level 5 so it gonna proc less often

Not playing this specifically, but definitely took some inspiration from it for my own setup using the Ngamahu axe+Slayer+Xoph's Ammy, and finally got it all together and running properly last night. What a blast! Thanks for this guide.
U MAD?
How vital is a 6L chest to this build? I 6L'd a belly today, but I almost want to sell it to fund other things.
"
Pretzul wrote:
How vital is a 6L chest to this build? I 6L'd a belly today, but I almost want to sell it to fund other things.

I'm doing a variant of this build and a 5L + vaal lightning trap is pretty fast at killing guardians. Also mana might be an issue with 6L so I'm just going to stick with a 5L.
for those who keep dying of elemental reflect (like I was), and don't want to vaal pact, just replace the fire penetration support with the life gain on hit in the axe. This way you gain the life when the molten stuff hits the mobs, which greatly helps with the reflect. I tried it now up to T15 quay reflect monsters, and didn't die once (also used the dying sun while fighting). I can't notice a damage loss while clearing, but I do swap the fire pen when fighting bosses.
Hope this helps
Hi guys, been playing this build or a mix up of it for a few weeks but find my deeps a bit low. People quoting 90k cyclone tooltip buffed and 15k meatball damage buffed make me wonder what im doing wrong. Not all my meatball supports are 20% but i cant see what im doing differently. I know i could get steel rings etc but surely thats not making up 50 odd k dps. i usully run HOA and Blasph/flamability.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/strid3s/characters
"Pray for Mojo"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info