Really need to tone down those lightning breach mobs.

What gets me going is that there seems to have been no accounting for people in semi bad levelling builds. Some builds dont get their full power untill after A4 Merciless. Those builds are being utterly wrecked by some Breaches. Not much fun and engaging about that :S
At least Essences where doable in even the wierdest builds.
Level 55 HCplayer first day playing.

Breach are rippy as hell but sadly it last too quick for most HC builds. In HC you max life/defenses. It mean most breach you play last 10 seconds coz you can t let it open long enough with your 0 dps.

Breach not really made for HC normal players, you need op builds to enjoy it :(
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Dec 3, 2016, 5:10:07 PM
lol apparently breach rares can spawn with "Allies can not die" too, brooooken. Holy hell.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
lol apparently breach rares can spawn with "Allies can not die" too, brooooken. Holy hell.

Yeah that one is an immidiate concession for me :P

Although I still prefer it, because while it is hard, it is beatable. Once you figure out what is actually going on Breaches get a bit more managable.
i was proud with myself , had 4.5k and 8k dps at 55~but then i did a Breach.
They are impossible.
Here I am trying out melee again because of the update, how fucking wrong I was to think melee would be decent in breach(I'm not playing bf).
"
dupie wrote:
Here I am trying out melee again because of the update, how fucking wrong I was to think melee would be decent in breach(I'm not playing bf).

Bf and eq are very strong ("melee")

Cyclone is quite good and is a true melee skill while not discriminating against your weapon choice. Works wonders on breaches edges (plus vaal cyclone is a boss)

Everything else I'd imagine quite less efficient but also probably having less chance to die.

This is a meta build league but I'm not gonna be a hypocrite and not like the harder mobs because I hate the meta. Problem is the normal mobs are like peanuts in comparison, they need to buff the normal mobs as well.
"
grepman wrote:
This is a meta build league but I'm not gonna be a hypocrite and not like the harder mobs because I hate the meta. Problem is the normal mobs are like peanuts in comparison, they need to buff the normal mobs as well.

Absolutely not. The normal mobs seem to be right there they should be (although A4 does seem like a big difficulty jump compared to prior Acts). The breach mobs are insanely overtuned. It feels like they didn't test them at all. I died close to 10 times in A1 CRUEL only in breaches. The spawn rate wouldn't be so bad except these mobs clearly have more HP than normal mobs and don't die as quickly. A lot of builds can easily get swarmed before being able to clear the first wave.
Yes, seems like the usual update from GGG:
- Great idea
- Fun mechanic
- Parts of it way overtuned.

But don't worry, they'll nerf some of the mobs within the first 2 weeks. Until then, prepare to die randomly now and then or trade like mad to be well decked out. I'm playing mostly self found (no good at trading) and have died only in breaches so far. And I alway had the feeling of "that's unfair" because there was absoliutely nothing I could do to survive. Just totally swamped and instantly stun-locked.

I do love the league so far, though. Just skipped the idea of getting my toon to maps without dying. Pity.
May your maps be bountiful, exile
"
treffnix wrote:
Yes, seems like the usual update from GGG:
- Great idea
- Fun mechanic
- Parts of it way overtuned.

But don't worry, they'll nerf some of the mobs within the first 2 weeks. Until then, prepare to die random until then or trade like mad to be well decked out. I'm playing mostly self found (no good at trading) and have died only in breaches so far. And I alway had the feeling of "that's unfair" because there was absoliutely nothing I could do to survive. Just totally swamped and instantly stun-locked.

I do love the league so far, though. Just skipped the idea of getting my toon to maps without dying. Pity.

Well said. I actually have really enjoyed the breach mechanic in general but at a certain point it just becomes impossible. Reminds me of Beyond. The first 2 weeks it was released the mob spawn rate was just insane and it wasn't until the community bitched and moaned enough for them to finally fix it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info