Breach is now live!

"
Archwizard wrote:
That's why I always say, try it - then judge.

Indeed.

And I'll avoid hardcore with breach since I have a feeling the rush to kill when one is open is going to cause more deaths than strongboxes ever did. ;-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Dec 5, 2016, 12:27:12 PM
"
almostdead wrote:
"
TheLastZica wrote:

2 weeks isn't enough time to fix a game-breaking bug?

yes, 2 weeks might not be enough to fix a bug.

Not this one. This one can apparently be fixed in one day by one non-programmer happening to actually try to fix it: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1781512

Yet GGG ignored us so near-completely that they didn't fix it in 2 weeks, and someone else had to do their job for them.

In one day one user making an actual effort to solve things from the side that GGG should have been covering did what they should have done 2 weeks ago. Users should not have to re-program the game for GGG! This is nothing short of irresponsibility on the part of the programmer assigned to the issue.

"
N4Z wrote:
"
TheLastZica wrote:
That's because a substantial number of people can't play at all because of a graphics system bug.

Your smooth fun comes at other peoples' expense. Remember that as you play.

You are freaking crying on every freaking page on this forum.
Instead of asking GGG to fix your problem, have you tried to fix it by yourself.
Not ALL players have same problem as yours so I would pre-assume it is not major technical problem.

1. Have you uninstall game client and reinstall again ? Plz download fresh copy from GGG website
2. Have you updated your graphic card drive to latest version? Have you updated driver on your PC to latest version?
3. Have you re-installed windows or macos?

If you do ll above steps and problem is still there ( i doubt ) then plz sit down and freaking wait until they fix it.

Firstly, all of that was completely useless. Secondly, one user DID eventually do GGG's job for them showing that it was something they should have been able to fix within 48 hours of it becoming known if they'd just put actual programmer time on it from a programmer who knew what he was doing and wasn't slacking off. Thirdly, your insulting tone is completely unreasonable as others pointed out. If this is the best you can do on this topic, just don't post, no one wants to hear it and you're not helping anyone. We have a right to be upset after how we were treated by GGG. You do not. All you did was throw gasoline on an open flame, and today's revelation vindicates our stance to an extreme.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
Last edited by TheLastZica on Dec 5, 2016, 2:04:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info