Breach is now live!

When will the new Mystery Boxes be released?
"
xmvmx wrote:
Literally begging for cash...:

"If you're enjoying the Breach league, please consider purchasing one of our new Breach Supporter Packs."

damn....

Says the guy who did not donate himself...
*sigh*
"
_Canadian_ wrote:
When will the new Mystery Boxes be released?

Misery Boxes. ;)
Overall this league looks good to me. Reminds me of beyond which i loved. Launch went smooth,no complains.
My standard pathfinder bladevortex was actually buffed and flasks seemed to refill a bit faster when dealing with packs so i rolled one as a starting build.
I can see the breach thing getting intense in maps and can't wait to get there.
Happy holidays
and now, we keep DC-ing every 5-10 minutes from heavy lag time playing...
Love the League Great works guys.. ))) u the BEST for me >DD
I have a really good feeling about this league.
I was originally going to skip this league, but curiosity got the better of me. I'm actually enjoying it, especially when I get multiple breaches in one area. The loot from those is very good, and I love the breach rings.

Combine that with essence and self-found becomes much more convenient. I only had to purchase a Scorching Ray gem so far (since my Breach character is a marauder). Going to try SR with Cast on Channeling setup for Firestorm.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
I was originally going to skip this league, but curiosity got the better of me. I'm actually enjoying it, especially when I get multiple breaches in one area. The loot from those is very good, and I love the breach rings.

Combine that with essence and self-found becomes much more convenient. I only had to purchase a Scorching Ray gem so far (since my Breach character is a marauder). Going to try SR with Cast on Channeling setup for Firestorm.

That's why I always say, try it - then judge.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info