Ten Years of Gears

Congratulations on 10 years!

Looking forward for the future wonders of this game and team. Good job on everything so far.

Tried this game for the first time about 3 years ago, didnt actually like it at that time. Came back during Sacrifice of the Vaal and it's Ambush/Invasion leagues, what a blast it has been since then.
That was a great video! Wish I'd been here the entire time but I'm here now! Can't wait to see how the next 10 years play out.
Congratulation! You are the best!)
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
my best wishes for your future and many thanks for the amazing last 5 years of challenges you gave me with your game.

other game developers hate you for it :)

edit: watched the vid: nice group shot, glad you took the time. but sadly a very poor quality, i couldn't even see rhys' inventory number!!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Dec 2, 2016, 3:47:15 AM
Ten years of gears...
Ten years of awesome!
Thank you for giving the world this amazing game of yours. I had never played a game before that gave me so many possibilities and different choices for my character.
Congratulations! I'm looking forward to the next ten years (and the start of breach :P )
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Long live the Gears!
Second-class poe gamer
Thanks, guys. You created a fantastic game, and have a great vibe with your clientele. Congratulations on ten years, and I hope the next decade treats you as well. Each and every one of ya deserve it.
Congratulations guys, you're awesome!
Happy birthday to you ! Hope the game will stay around for the next 10 years (10=5 acts, 10 "more" years for the 10 acts ?)

... nothing
Happy birthday!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info