Ten Years of Gears

Congratulations on ever growing and getting better.

As someone who has been very critical of GGG in the past, I really want to say this: You guys are actually the best out there at the moment. Keep doing what you do best.

I have been playing for more than three years now. It took me more than two to finally decide that yes, this game is one that I will be playing for so long that it deserves my support, even despite my shitty financial situation.

Soon I will be buying my first supporter pack. It's not much compared to what others have bought, but it means a lot to me, because I made a decision long ago (more than 5 years now) to not buy anything from a game that I do not consider to be "worth it" - when you're drowning in debt, it takes a lot to make entertainment worth paying for in your mind. And Path of Exile will soon be the first game to break my 5 years of free play, the first game that I consider worth supporting. It really is, in so many ways, the best game I've ever played.
Still waiting for GGG to admit that they made mistakes and actually work on fixing them.

You'll find me when pigs start flying.
Last edited by PrimordialDarkness on Dec 2, 2016, 1:45:36 AM
Ima celebrate this with the new supporterpack :D.

Thank you for making the best game I have ever played !
Happy Birthday GGG!

Thank you for all that you have done for us!
@EdenIsBack
I don't think I've ever written on General Discussion yet. But for this occasion I'll make an exception.

Good job GGG! Keep up the good work, and hopefully we'll have many years of PoE to come!
GRATS!

Best game ever, Diablo is now on 2cnd place^^
"
Hemanmotu wrote:
GRATS!

Best game ever, Diablo is now on 2cnd place^^

PS: But where are my 3 Shirts?^^
Well done GGG, next step in just 90 years yo!
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Congratulations Chris and Team! In ten years you are truly became one of the top game developers on this planet.

I have a little question to you guys: do you have all previous old versions of skill trees, since closed beta or maybe even earlier? Like, it would be great to have some kind of public archive of passive trees with timeline retrospective. I think the old players, like me, would be really touched to see how it evolved in past years. Such tree, much flashback.
That is an amazing video, you really deserve the success you are getting GGG.

I work in a place that we have now 120 employees, and 7 years ago I was the 11th worker so I know the feeling of seeing it from inside.

Keep up the good work and you will always have my vote :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Congrats everyone!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info