guide/how to: ULTRA LOW settings for weak systems

"
only the default integrated Intel HD Graphics 5000 or some such crap right?

I used to run Poe on Intel HD Graphics 3000 with low settings, with just an occasional lag on my summoner (other chars don't have this problem). My windows is optimized a bit, and my only concern was the fan, max-speeding most of the time, but thanks to productionn_Config.ini edit the problem is solved.

The game looks like "Tomb Rider I" at best, but than again I used to play rogue-like games and DOS games without complaining, so I'm happy as long as I can recognize what is on a screen.

I think GGG should introduce new selectable option to GUI:
"Legacy PC/Laptop."
and a disclaimer to tick:
"I'm playing on a fossil, let me go as low as possible with the settings. I know this will limit the visual experience, but I would rather have a crappy one than none at all".

Last edited by lordplenty on Nov 23, 2014, 6:23:20 AM
nice tips but is there any way to turn off other ppls spell effects ? or to lower spell effects like in World of Worcraft for example.

Quite helpful thanks
Is it still working? I'm changing the texture_quality=0 setting but it doesn't do anything for me. Things like resolution work though.
oh wait, there are like two texture_quality options
I think I got it, haha
cons:
-game looks shitty

pros:
-still a good game

Thank you for this guide!
I tried this and my game is actually a lot laggier if I use these settings. Surprisingly, putting them on the default lowest settings in-game caused a lot less stuttering. Weird. o.O
Not working with 2.4 any suggestion how can i do that with 2.4? :p
What i need to change after new patch?
seems like it broke
Don't work for my in x64 client, but in older one still working.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info