[2.5] Juggernaut Blade Flurry - The Uber labyrinth killer on the budget?

"
Can do with super budget without voidheart and 6link by going Bringer of Rain. Only cost is the helm, fill the rest with cheap rares + scaeva. Kills faster than EQ.
That's a good option. If BoR is in your budget, double Kaom's Way and/or Warped Timepiece are too if you can find enough life and resists elsewhere. And blood rage + Snakebite for that matter, though that's probably way overkill with BoR.
Sadly, Fortify doesn't work on Surrenders Reckoning. Doesn't show on its icon, nor does it fortify on reckoning, which makes me very sad.
Leveling as both a BF Assassin and a BF Juggernaut this league. My general consensus so far is Assassin will do way more damage for less gear investment (unless you're CI) but compared to Juggernaut is squishy as heck.

I'm actually really liking both so tend to just switch between the two. Juggernaut has the added bonus that you can swap to a 2H and use Earthquake very effectively.
i got a curse enemy with level 10 vulnerability on hit corruption on some verusos battery rams gauntlets. think that would have good synergy with this build?
Why do you use brightbeak in offhand? I thought only the global stats carry over so the attack speed would not count. Or did i understand something wrong?
"
Luzi_ wrote:
Why do you use brightbeak in offhand? I thought only the global stats carry over so the attack speed would not count. Or did i understand something wrong?

It probably shouldn't work, but it definitely does increase attack speed on the main-hand for blade flurry.
First off GREAT Idea ! use a shield Old Great Ones Ward) which offers added dmg ,Life and a 12% chance to avoid spell dmg which will come in handy for your duels with Izaro... with Shield Charge linked with Fortify and curse on hit that applys the Foortify also as bonus you get dmg in the move also while applying the curse you like :) ... an Iam using as curse Vulnerability as it works Great adding dmg (+40)phy. and DoT + 33 Oh sorry thats a crupt Q23 V. still the shield Charge is a great if not the Best movement skill atm . If you need to jump LW is a bit slow by its self but I still use it an hit a flask just after. I started my own build because I want to do end game if you would like to see my ST just pm me Thx for the IDEA !!! :))) I also need to add using a sword with a 12 range helps ALOT !!!
Last edited by Fasteddie1 on Dec 16, 2016, 8:49:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info