[2.5] Juggernaut Blade Flurry - The Uber labyrinth killer on the budget?

"
Eidanx wrote:
So...how is league start going?

Check his profile, he already have 6L.
updated my gear!

Please guys be advised: its sure better to go earthquake with cheap gear! Its very expensive but is good
"
slocs wrote:
updated my gear!

Please guys be advised: its sure better to go earthquake with cheap gear! Its very expensive but is good

Were you having trouble with damage pre-Voidheart? I had a very similar idea this league but I'm still farming Dried Lake. Damage feels pretty good right now, but I expect I'll need to link the poison gem or WED instead of fortify for Izaro since I'm running double Kaom's Way. Do you think that won't be enough, or were you having other issues than damage, like mobility due to BF? I am passing on IR in favor of more damage elsewhere on the tree:

http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAOkROwByvqdlTb02R36E2YTv2sF07QUteu9fPxQg7w5QR-RR9kiMzz38WGPEWNNvLlPE9nKp9zJ82eoYdqzPfsQVxq7-Cti9NZL-j03jplc64fJFtfJybGxGMgkLYa9saPLwH6IABLPAZjwF73ysqlnzGjiQVa-nHM4rUA3N_lSi6hLhYEFjcMbYl3koKotPm2qFUtlhrY2RzgxfHKdTpW20qAdngHgNwBpvO6lud-MB3HlowQSfPi3S-OsUcRuqu-3BB9d-Yxc8LYNf2XyCB_JBEdVXl0MxJy_AAQbGXaTd1fe5FrvzjfSDAAAAAAA=

By the way, I think you might consider picking up Amplify at the top left of the tree since I'm pretty sure area damage double-dips on poison. It's only two nodes for 20% area damage and 10% increased AoE.

Also, you can save a small bit of chaos early on (EDIT: you obviously don't need it with a 6-l belly lol) by picking up a similar DPS Scaeva to your current weapon for 5-10c, gaining .9% life leech (or .6% life leech with your current links) at the cost of taking about 50% longer to hit 6 stacks (which I'm mitigating with more attack speed on the tree).

EDIT 2:

From AngryAA's guide: Once you get a Voidheart ring, your Earthquake bleeds so you can swap out added fire on your totem and use Bloodlust instead for a huge dps increase.

I assume that would apply to us too if we use Voidheart.
Last edited by tanis0 on Dec 5, 2016, 10:37:47 PM
Hi,

not sure about bloodlust as i cant apply bleeding myself. I will test it.

I now bought a varunastra and it seems good for the build (making it a bit more expensive *lol*)

Damage was no problem at all with bleeding and poison-stacking as i did council, atziri, ulab with the char.

€: maybe its just me, but with dual wield, essence and idols izaro deals a LOAD of damage. i had a heartattack ^^
No idea if bloodlust was faster but it sure sucks for mapping as you cant inflict bleeding with bladeflurry. I will test in on the totem I think and will try tomorrow when izaro doesnt have 2 swords
Last edited by slocs on Dec 6, 2016, 4:55:21 AM
"
slocs wrote:
Hi,

not sure about bloodlust as i cant apply bleeding myself. I will test it.

I now bought a varunastra and it seems good for the build (making it a bit more expensive *lol*)

Damage was no problem at all with bleeding and poison-stacking as i did council, atziri, ulab with the char.

€: maybe its just me, but with dual wield, essence and idols izaro deals a LOAD of damage. i had a heartattack ^^
No idea if bloodlust was faster but it sure sucks for mapping as you cant inflict bleeding with bladeflurry. I will test in on the totem I think and will try tomorrow when izaro doesnt have 2 swords

I wasn't aware that Blade Flurry wouldn't cause bleeding. If that's the case, maybe you use the totem to cause bleeds and use bloodlust on BF?

Izaro does hit like a truck. I don't think AngryAA's build would do any better against dual wield + elemental mods short of wearing Kaom's as neither build has any way to mitigate elemental damage. We do have the option of self casting IC when the mods are that bad, but that's about it. Also, don't forget that letting decoy totem taunt him (BEFORE you enduring cry him) will make him deal 10% less damage for the whole fight.

Varunastra would be awesome, I wish I had 12+ ex for one lol. I guess I'd better get into the lab. :P
"
tanis0 wrote:
I wasn't aware that Blade Flurry wouldn't cause bleeding. If that's the case, maybe you use the totem to cause bleeds and use bloodlust on BF?

Izaro does hit like a truck. I don't think AngryAA's build would do any better against dual wield + elemental mods short of wearing Kaom's as neither build has any way to mitigate elemental damage. We do have the option of self casting IC when the mods are that bad, but that's about it. Also, don't forget that letting decoy totem taunt him (BEFORE you enduring cry him) will make him deal 10% less damage for the whole fight.

Varunastra would be awesome, I wish I had 12+ ex for one lol. I guess I'd better get into the lab. :P

Blade Flurry should be able to cause bleeding with Voidheart, since it is tagged "Melee" and "Attack", just like EQ. I leveled an assassin with blade flurry and the ascendancy definitely caused bleeding with it (although it's not the same, the capability is there).

I ripped my cookie cutter lab runner (fully following AngryAA's original build) at 81 yesterday, during a breach, so I'm looking into building some variation into the original version, so I'll keep looking at this thread.
Hi,

First:bladeflurry CAN cause bleedig ofc, but with linked bloodlust it cant, why i dont prefer bloodlust.

Second: i have done laby 5 times till today but didnt make much currency there. I was lucky with some items (500 es shield, tri ress life fre boots,...) and with some prophecys. My 6L was 20 fusings and thats why i was able to sell 1k jews and 200 fuses (a lot money). Also uf you buy the divignation cards (25chaos each) it only costs 175 chaos which is like 3.5 exalt.

However i changed the tree again and now every boss is melting. I would suggest bloodlust for bosses maybe but for mapping added fire damage or melee full life, becuase with 6,2k life and 8,4%reg from tree, 1,6% per endu charge (we have 10) and lifeleech we have qllways full life!!
"
slocs wrote:
Hi,

First:bladeflurry CAN cause bleedig ofc, but with linked bloodlust it cant, why i dont prefer bloodlust.

Second: i have done laby 5 times till today but didnt make much currency there. I was lucky with some items (500 es shield, tri ress life fre boots,...) and with some prophecys. My 6L was 20 fusings and thats why i was able to sell 1k jews and 200 fuses (a lot money). Also uf you buy the divignation cards (25chaos each) it only costs 175 chaos which is like 3.5 exalt.

However i changed the tree again and now every boss is melting. I would suggest bloodlust for bosses maybe but for mapping added fire damage or melee full life, becuase with 6,2k life and 8,4%reg from tree, 1,6% per endu charge (we have 10) and lifeleech we have qllways full life!!

What did you pick up on the tree? Just the double / triple weapon nodes?

I mostly only use the totem for extra damage vs. tough enemies anyway and clear with BF. In that case, I think it makes sense to use Bloodlust in the totem if you are causing bleeds. I'm not feelsbadman, but if you are melting everything, I guess it doesn't matter.

Thanks for the tip on the divination cards. The price looks like it's gone way up right now, but I'll keep an eye on it.

Right now, I need to 5 link a belly, but Varunastra would be my next big purchase.

EDIT: Oh, and my life is only 5k right now, but I have 1k life regen lol. It will be about 1100 once I go do Merc lab, but I figured I'd farm up easy map xp first since I'm still melting everything there.
Last edited by tanis0 on Dec 6, 2016, 7:03:02 AM
did now more runs. Bloodlust is now on the totem, i dont see significat damage change but its hard today since i cant tank long time today :)

The survivability works now, even for today!

Can do with super budget without voidheart and 6link by going Bringer of Rain. Only cost is the helm, fill the rest with cheap rares + scaeva. Kills faster than EQ.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info