Another upcoming Breach Unique!

"
Vipermagi wrote:
When was the last time you actually rolled a 100% Cold damage build?
Have you ever used Freeze Duration?

I'm guessing "forever ago" and "lol what", because Physical damage is much more meta-friendly.

I guess so - the best build to perma freeze I have ever done in PoE was a Physical damage to elemental conversion Inquisitor Warchief Totem. It was better than Freezing Pulse and Ice Spear lul1. Other than that my Crit Elemental Bladefall Inquisitor also was a nice freezer - lul2. Cold damage skills lul3, yeah not done in around 2 years I guess. As much as I would want to do it ( actually thought about a Deadeye - which sadly is as spell flexible as a stone - Ice Spear build recently ) - I dont feel masochistic enough right now.

"
Vipermagi wrote:
Yeah, the massive Life pools of the "new end game" is pretty bad for Freeze builds. Not a Shaper killer, that's pretty much a given. :(
Atziri is a game of skill though; you don't get your immortality, but she'll still die just fine.

Will die just fine even though you deal less damage and loose the perk you build around says something about the current game ballance - overpower anything even when the base mechanics of a build fail. Why even build around mechanics that fail even if it is "possible".
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
Last edited by AdFinitum on Nov 30, 2016, 9:14:52 PM
"
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
It is not even its final form!!!!!

I'll be straight forward here I have lost faith in them making decent uniques.

So true, there is maybe 1-2 decent ones per league/expansion, then they either get nerfed or removed from the game in a normal drop instance anyways, which is better than nerfing IMO.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
As someone for whom cold will be my favorite element now that mjolner's been nerfed and until every boss is ignitable, I'm loving this
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
It looks like great way to give more clearspeed to Vortex.
Not a signature.
I was already planning a Frostbolt build with Flat Freeze Chance for Breach League. This will only improve it.

For those of you whining....I used Frostbolt, with no damage nodes, in a Bitterdream, to level to Merc. I froze all the time.

What you all forget is that most cold spells have shitty base damage. Frostbolt and Whispering Ice will make good use of this jewel. Freeze Pulse, Ice Spear...Not so much.

- Sheepster
Well I think this one is great!

Its going to make freezing pulse VERY viable now and with the dex on it, it will free up some lovely lovely nodes on the tree!!!

AM HYPE!

GG GGG
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
Can you please reword this unique so that the bonus is also activated by people playing traps?

Because as it is, I think ice trap would fail to activate the bonus this provides. Which makes me really sad. Come on GGG, please.
80% cold damage
40% res

'unique item'

good for poor man cold builds who cant afford a nicely rolled rare amulet I guess

everytime i come back here to lurk for something interesting , i get to see trash shit instead.
when will GGG git gud?
we dont like to play the OP builds.
stop giving bosses immunities
stop making artilerry mobs from half a across the screen freaking you up
stop making the game antifun

ignore the "hehehe i am so good boys" no1 cares about them.

tada you´ve a good game now.
but no keep riding that inflated ego horse of having achieved something remarkable.
"
MyNameIsSalo wrote:
80% cold damage
40% res

'unique item'

good for poor man cold builds who cant afford a nicely rolled rare amulet I guess

Freeze Duration, 10% Flat Freeze Chance....

Not on a Rare Amulet.
The 60% Increase is nice, but not unique. The Unique part is the duration and flat chance.

- Sheepster

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info