Another upcoming Breach Unique!

"

I'll be straight forward here I have lost faith in them making decent uniques.

Fear of making more legacy items. :\

Spoiler
Actually, that has not stopped them from making legacy version from semi-decent items.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Nov 30, 2016, 6:14:19 PM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
It is not even its final form!!!!!

the last upgradable item they revealed is worse than its unupgraded form
ded gaem
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"

I'll be straight forward here I have lost faith in them making decent uniques.

Fear of making more legacy items. :\

Spoiler
Actually, that has not stopped them from making legacy version from semi-decent items.

Well that fear is going to make the fucking game stale

Fuck

lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
It is not even its final form!!!!!

Hahah we know ;-)
No Problem,
Exile

This Amulet, Cospri's Malice and a few +2% freeze jewels and you have a perma screen freeze build.

Might have to try that out this league.

Cheers,
Matt.
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
another useless unique which will probably be a downgrade once u upgrade it like the wand

I like that they release 2-3 end game uniques per league as well as adding a bunch of uniques for new variety... sometimes they enable some really niche builds that keeps people like Mathil creating 20 builds for a league.
GGG, please stop making items reliant on elemental status proc when half of high tier map rolls will have complete elemental ailment immunity. One has to wonder if these map affixes and second rate uniques are nothing more than chaos sinks.

You could of easily made mobs have a 30-50% chance to ignore status ailment instead rolflmao 100%.

Is it a wonder players turn to physical spells and trigger cheese because elemental self casting spells are so fucking bad without 14 grand spectrum?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Nov 30, 2016, 7:12:31 PM
FREEZE AMULET!

Bex, can you please sneak us a preview of the upgraded version? :D
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info