The Scourge lmao

"
Nephalim wrote:
"
ladish wrote:
I assume occultist afk tanking uber traps etc etc.

This was the thread I was reading the other day:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695998

It's amusing but i dont see this as nerf worthy. It clears slower than a snail.

I was thinking about doing it with ea next league but I am probably going scorching ray instead.
Wait did they nerf facebreakers lmao? Jesus christ lol
"
Zac89 wrote:
Wait did they nerf facebreakers lmao? Jesus christ lol

Reddit.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
i was thinking about picking up a few of the scourge's for 3c each, is what i was seeing them for on poe.trade like 3 days ago. dammit

guess it will become the new OP with its synergy with BF, the other new OP. it'll be the new build that everybody goes apeshit for and both will get nerfed again. so still 2ex each, might as well grab a few up because it'll become legacy in half a year
"
xMustard wrote:
i was thinking about picking up a few of the scourge's for 3c each, is what i was seeing them for on poe.trade like 3 days ago. dammit

guess it will become the new OP with its synergy with BF, the other new OP. it'll be the new build that everybody goes apeshit for and both will get nerfed again. so still 2ex each, might as well grab a few up because it'll become legacy in half a year

Luckily I had two in stnd stash from farming chimera (the only guardian I could do 100% deathless at the time, with the build I was using). So lucked out there. Oh for sure, that inc damage buff will go down to like 40 or 50 or something.
im guessing it'll go down to 25%, or will be worded differently so it doesn't double dip poison, of course
At this point I'm happy I have at least 3 facebreakers and a scourge I grabbed for 6c in my standart stash... then again, it IS standart we're talking about so I doubt I will ever play there.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
At this point I'm happy I have at least 3 facebreakers and a scourge I grabbed for 6c in my standart stash... then again, it IS standart we're talking about so I doubt I will ever play there.

for me it's more about being able to test builds before I invest in them, as far as scourge goes anyway.
"
Zac89 wrote:
The scourge already hitting 2 - 3 ex mark lmao remember seeing it for dirt cheap. Think I'll just make a AW build to farm the hell out of chimera.

Go for it D:
lol standard prices....
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info