The Scourge lmao

The scourge already hitting 2 - 3 ex mark lmao remember seeing it for dirt cheap. Think I'll just make a AW build to farm the hell out of chimera.
Last bumped on Nov 30, 2016, 4:27:20 PM
It's a rather high drop rate.

How ''interesting''
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
It's a rather high drop rate.

How ''interesting''

Im positive in no way any recent comments i may have made are contributing to this, Unchained's scourge build on the other hand...
To be fair i sold a bunch of soulstrikes for 2 exalt each. The market will settle in a few days.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
To be fair i sold a bunch of soulstrikes for 2 exalt each. The market will settle in a few days.

I was going to buy one of those yesterday for 3c but typically the sellers weren't online :/

On the plus side apparently I farmed 2x scourge last league.
"
ladish wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

I was going to buy one of those yesterday for 3c but typically the sellers weren't online :/

Someone with insider knowledge could of easily made a hundred exalts selling FB and SS.
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
ladish wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

Someone with insider knowledge could of easily made a hundred exalts selling FB and SS.

Yeah I'm sure people buy the cheaper items speculatively before patch notes come out. Soulstrike seems to allow for some insane regen and I imagine there were good odds on it being nerfed for people with more foresight than me. Speaking of fb I also just divined this guy; think it was 60% crit multi to start too..
Last edited by ladish on Nov 30, 2016, 1:22:37 AM
I'm still confused, why was SS nerfed again?

Some kind delirium occultist build i dont know about?
I assume occultist afk tanking uber traps etc etc.

This was the thread I was reading the other day:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695998
Last edited by ladish on Nov 30, 2016, 1:30:13 AM
"
ladish wrote:
I assume occultist afk tanking uber traps etc etc.

This was the thread I was reading the other day:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695998

It's amusing but i dont see this as nerf worthy. It clears slower than a snail.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info