Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Content Update 2.5.0 Patch Notes

"
Koolaid_Man wrote:

@TTKQ, haha putting so much effort into this game??? they made more changes to fucking golems than an actual real skill. [Removed by Support]

Is this game your life? That is ridiculous ...
Last edited by Shaun_GGG on Nov 30, 2016, 3:53:37 PM
time to buy all the face breakers and sell them as legacy items
"
MimSiE wrote:
"
hoodar wrote:
Last nail on the coffin is right. I went back to diablow 3 and haven't regretted it yet. That's how bad Poe has become pure shit. No "unique" builds used by a vast majority of players because they allow them to faceroll T16 bosses in less than a minute without having to put actual thought into their chars. Why make them, they get destroyed. The entire reason to play this game, gone.

Also, I set my Poe T-shirt on fire today. It got incinerated.

Fixed it for you. You're welcome. ;)

I'm not talking about meta shut shoot builds. I'm talking about the skill combos that can actually do tier 10+ or end game. Glacial hammer buff? Do you use it? Why not, it just got buffed and can clear tier 1 almost deathless.
Stop nerfing everything, PLEASE. It's hard enough, I know you guys really love to favor your 1%ers but this is just ludacris, I just dont know what else to say, I'm so disappointed, I've never put so much time, care, and cash into a game but lately the endgame and currency struggles are so off putting that I am really starting to wish I could get back the $1000+ "support" I have put in. I've put in 4k+ hrs in the last 3 years, so I guess I should say thanks for the fun and memories but I feel like saying "thanks for nothing GGG" :(
P.S. Hey support, 3 months later I still don't have my physical items.
Last edited by BADWOLF619 on Nov 30, 2016, 4:18:31 PM
"
saninn1 wrote:
and i was gonna buy a stupid breach pack today :D phew 60 USD just got back in my pocket thanks god i read te patch notes

Funny fact, I'm waiting for life and melee buff for over a year now.

I'm always like "now it's time for a supporter pack"

Yet again... XD Maybe 3.0 *high hopes - not really*
Last edited by SupaMF on Nov 30, 2016, 4:30:16 PM
From so much classes and versatility we come to one Pathfinder, one type of protection ES.
Fuck 6k hp, 24k armor, 6 endurance charges, 75% block gladiator can be still one shoted by uber izaro, 8k ES occultist 0% phy reduction, 0 armor, no evasion faceroll same without any threat, no-brain development.

Dont nerf Pathfinder, dont nerf vinktar flasks, dont nerf ES, broke more armor, broke evasion, fuck dodge, fuck hp, this is worse then 0.1 beta.

"

The Master Surgeon Node now has 100% chance to trigger (up from 15%) to help compensate for this change.

LoL, this is "Path of Pathfinder", only Pathfinder use flasks, rest fuck off.
Hi,

HCness is precious yes and challenge always makes it more fun.

On the other hand some ppl play casual. They pay you too AND it might be hard to believe but they want to see the end game too. They want to cheese through all the content "like a boss" BUT dont want to invest a lot of time and effort. Yeah they exist.

Well, GGG, you dont have to gather all the people in the same genre man. Make another default game mod but call it "casual". HC players are boss yeah. Standart players are standard ok, good. And casual players are well...casual. They would get items easier. They do more damage, take less damage. Altogether different POE experience. Their merciless would be like normal for puppies. Why not? You can make everyone happy there is a way, but not in the same leagues man. Seperate them.
"
BADWOLF619 wrote:
Stop nerfing everything, PLEASE. It's hard enough, I know you guys really love to favor your 1%ers but this is just ludacris, I just dont know what else to say, I'm so disappointed, I've never put so much time, care, and cash into a game but lately the endgame and currency struggles are so off putting that I am really starting to wish I could get back the $1000+ "support" I have put in. I've put in 4k+ hrs in the last 3 years, so I guess I should say thanks for the fun and memories but I feel like saying "thanks for nothing GGG" :(
P.S. Hey support, 3 months later I still don't have my physical items.

I feel you man.... they dont deserve even a simple 5 buck for their decissions.... i really hope ppl leave this game so the company die and the game go into some of the better game producers.... even aeria games will be better in terms of keeping the interest of players in the game !
The only part i dont understand is why instead fix trash skills and make them good so the player have more options to choose his endgame build and play style this idiots decide to trash all the builds in game instead 2-3 (played by their twichers) and let community fall apart... Do you think that the players that play BV or Discharge will keep playing now ? after they throw away hours of gametime involved in farm those hard to get items to make those builds good enough to farm endgame...
And thanks for the free respec... but respec into what ?i have 300 exalts worth items and no build to run now
"
eggzyl wrote:
Hi,

HCness is precious yes and challenge always makes it more fun.

On the other hand some ppl play casual. They pay you too AND it might be hard to believe but they want to see the end game too. They want to cheese through all the content "like a boss" BUT dont want to invest a lot of time and effort. Yeah they exist.

Well, GGG, you dont have to gather all the people in the same genre man. Make another default game mod but call it "casual". HC players are boss yeah. Standart players are standard ok, good. And casual players are well...casual. They would get items easier. They do more damage, take less damage. Altogether different POE experience. Their merciless would be like normal for puppies. Why not? You can make everyone happy there is a way, but not in the same leagues man. Seperate them.

I would play in the casual league! Even if they called it the "care-bear" league. Bwuahaha.
It is time to put "Path of Exile" code on Github so let we have community edition from peoples who care, they are already overplayed for their job and appears to be uninterested in further development.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info