Content Update 2.5.0 Patch Notes

"
TTKQ wrote:
"
Icewinddale wrote:
Leave after patch.
Without coc and coc unique builds, poe is just an improved Diablo 2.

I don't see anything wrong with improved Diablo 2, also if CoC is the only thing you got out of this game,it's our lucky day that you are not going to be around anymore :) Cheers!

And a bad day because people like you are still around...
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Dec 6, 2016, 5:36:38 PM
Where is my 150 ex invested in my build when u trash it down ?!?!?u mother fuckers
the endgame goal for everyone was to make decent BVer or Discharger...now the goal is to find another game to play
Blade Flury + CI = PRESS X TO WIN
LOL
GGG stop dat shit!
This nerfs only remove the fun factor from game for 90 % of the players becouse some 10 % of retard twichers and nerds prefer to play a game with slow builds and "more challenge"
Ok fine make the game slower then diablo 1 and try to sell te supporter packs to the 10 ppl who remain in game
"
"
TTKQ wrote:
"
Icewinddale wrote:
Leave after patch.

I don't see anything wrong with improved Diablo 2, also if CoC is the only thing you got out of this game,it's our lucky day that you are not going to be around anymore :) Cheers!

[Removed by Support]

People like me prefer to play their own builds and enjoy some game diversity with different skills. Have you ever seen any of the good guys that create the meta builds, complaining about nerfs? they don't ,cause they have enough brains to think of someting new,which is either as good or even better :) And the only sad thing is that it's full of people like you that complain all the time,rather than being grateful to the GGG staff for putting so much effort into this free to play game.
Last edited by Shaun_GGG on Nov 30, 2016, 3:52:47 PM
and i was gonna buy a stupid breach pack today :D phew 60 USD just got back in my pocket thanks god i read te patch notes
the number of useless skills keeps to grow.

someone remember skill - glacial hammer ? - did u ever tried to play with it ?

looks like the goal of GGG not to rebalance existing skills/ builds, but just add some more stuff which will be nerfed next patch and all of ur wasted exalts goes to HINEKORA ))

this is not "Free to play" game - its about "Stash tab to play"
"
TTKQ wrote:
"
TTKQ wrote:
"
Icewinddale wrote:
Leave after patch.

[Removed by Support]

@TTKQ, haha putting so much effort into this game??? they made more changes to fucking golems than an actual real skill. [Removed by Support]
IGN : FourTwenty_Yolo_BlazeIt
Twitch : www.Twitch.tv/187RIPgaming
"We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. The nation-state remains the true foundation for happiness and harmony." -Donald J. Trump
Last edited by Shaun_GGG on Nov 30, 2016, 3:53:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info