(☞゚∀゚)☞ Victheslik Mirror Service [474pDPS Wand ~ Perfect 6T1 Life & ES ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ) ]

Top boots for top seller.
Recommended

Best ES chest from the best seller!
That was the least painful and the most friendly expensive transaction I've ever had in PoE.
Note: These colors are expensive. Uh.
WE HAWT , ty vic :)))

Boop, thanks

Can confirm is dank wand :)
State of the Phys Wander:

loreweave closed the DPS gap between perfect gear blood thirst build vs perfect gear ele wander. Loreweaver is 7% stronger than Yriel's and while using Yriel's getting intimidate aura from minions in Uelder room was close to impossible. It also helps to fix str problem of this build. vs shaper keeping minions alive was way moe managable than Uelder fight.

yet, now ahfack's steel ring & skalpo's ring is the best option to fix resists & str requirement of damage on full life gem.

Dual Wield is giving still giving the best dps.

DPS is around 58M. Taste of Hate & Fixed Resists with Wise Oak. People who are interested can pm me, due to some reason i don't want to make the build public.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 22, 2018, 8:04:44 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
loreweave closed the DPS gap between perfect gear blood thirst build vs perfect gear ele wander. Loreweaver is 7% stronger than Yriel's and while using Yriel's getting intimidate aura from minions in Uelder room was close to impossible. It also helps to fix str problem of this build. vs shaper keeping minions alive was way moe managable than Uelder fight.

yet, now ahfack's steel ring & skalpo's ring is the best option to fix resists & str requirement of damage on full life gem.

Dual Wield is giving still giving the best dps.

DPS is around 58M. Taste of Hate & Fixed Resists with Wise Oak. People who are interested can pm me, due to some reason i don't want to make the build public.

WTS Corruption knot cheapp

Intimidate now you can put a murder jewel in your gloves :P
I am him and he is I.
Last edited by picsareweapons on Mar 22, 2018, 6:50:54 AM
G G
Last edited by PicsTimesThree on Apr 23, 2018, 8:42:33 AM
bookmarked
What a boss, jumped in to help me(did it himself really) kill my first Uber Atziri when I was down to one portal and had to beg in world chat. trustworthy too and brought back the axe she dropped without anything else said! I know where my first mirror purchase will be to.
would like to make a copy of your life boots:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info