(☞゚∀゚)☞ Victheslik Mirror Service [474pDPS Wand ~ Perfect 6T1 Life & ES ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ) ]

(☞゚∀゚)☞----
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
ᕦ(ˇಠ_ಠ)ᕤ
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens

Thanks for the wand! - Qlippot
I ran the numbers again out of curiosity, since i own x2 Blood Thirsts, i wanted to see how valid my investment is.

all the pob codes are made to see full potential of what these wands can do with such "pob warrior", "bullshit build" attitude.

the conditions of the test
Spoiler
In this comparison, both enemy levels are ilvl86, frenzy charges are up(no more than +3 though, we just imagine you casually use vaal breach and get f. charges, nobody would even do that) power charges are up too(it's easy with trap shield an storm wand) and have you crit recently box is clicked.
no blood rage & damage on full life gem is allowed.

here is with new new 1# ele wand, i even buffed their damage advertised through pob code at some point.

https://pastebin.com/u2fgNmQ0 49.6M in the given conditions. Probably the pob code above can be buffed a bit more? I really don't know. We can say their dps is fairly close to each other.

https://pastebin.com/8Eh2mVAR 50.1 M with blood thirsts.

out of pastebin's today. lol sorry.

most of the items here are potentially possible to be crafted but they re not crafted yet. Phys wanders takes 38% less damage from physical attacks since they can use taste of hate and benefit from that. Same applies to wise oak, phys wanders take 15% less damage from elemental attacks during wise oak's flask effect.

We can't say that there is a 1# wand, if mortalo will craft 16% aps it would make that wand 1# DPS wand. yet since phys wands are more tankier on flask effects and get full potential from wise oak, 1# Wand setup is just a matter of taste. To have a fair comparison i must say, phys wand jewels are easier to buy(there is no possible good phys wander in leagues and even GG abyss jewels for phys wanders i bought for cheap) and mortalo's wand has a lower fee.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jan 14, 2018, 8:22:22 PM

boink
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
These gloves are awesome! Can you add lab enchance to them like winter and craft with 30% cold resists?
The Holy Bible

Really nice guy! one and only wand you want to mirror for anyone interested phys wander. Thx my dude :)

polite and nice :) fast and professional. highly recommend.
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry

Great job! Very friendly! I strongly recomend this guy!
IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun
Last edited by Dzz1rt on Mar 4, 2018, 11:32:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info