(☞゚∀゚)☞ Victheslik Mirror Service [474pDPS Wand ~ Perfect 6T1 Life & ES ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ) ]

Would like to mirror blood thirst, pm me ingame @andyisback, ill be online for another 2-3 hours today, and if you cant send me a forum msg telling me when your gonna be online next.

Thanks again, very happy with it! :)
b
Crafter of many items.
All items for sale. Can contact me on forums or in game.

IGN: MaiCedere
GG^
Perfect Hysteria Crystal Belt Finished.

Got my barrage ES helmet from Vic. Great guy, no scam, fast and quick. If you have the money his items are worth the buy! Thanks dude again <3
Last edited by kudoma on Aug 4, 2017, 5:11:02 AM
https://pastebin.com/x2CwKtcr

hereby i'm sending 6k life, 16M normal / 9M Shaper dps Wander Life based build, built with these wands. (shaper has 20M health)

(note that 3.0 tree has nerfed crit multi values and we lose one jewel slot to conqueror's jewel for +1 arrow, vic's new build has 7k ES, 11M dps with 93% ES investment total, i invested on life% on every jewel that i have, and at the tree have 163% life investment. )

8.93 with blood thirst,
8, 25 with foe bites.

because of lots of added phys damage on the gear, the difference between foe bite and blood thirst is lower than 10% even though they have exactly 10% base damage difference in between.

However, since Standart build is maxing a built out, even 300 ex fee can't stop enthusiasts from copying such wand.

btw, the built totally made with the items i actually own.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 7, 2017, 9:53:14 PM
THANKS DUDE!
╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚

Due to the immense increase of demand and inquiries of the wand after the patch. And the prevalence of life wanders. The fee shall now be lowered to 200 ex to more easily accommodate those who have dual wielding aspirations.
Last edited by Victheslik on Aug 17, 2017, 8:59:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info