Additions and Improvements to Map Mods

"
?? You're welcome to run maps white if you want to play the game on babbymode. I'm not sure what the problem is with adding interesting, varied, difficult map mods for those of us that enjoy effort.

"
... and you ignore all the mods that hit ES? What the fuck is wrong with people on these forums?

"
You're incompetent and/or illiterate.

I... I thought that this cancerous type of PoE player was gone from these boards... I guess I was wrong...
nice, some fresh stuff in endgame.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
"of Exposure" will now reduce maximum resistances by a lower amount. In yellow tier maps, it'll reduce maximum elemental resistance by -5% to -8% now. In red tier maps, it'll reduce maximum elemental resistance by -9% to -12%.

What a goddamn joke, you keep shitting on player defenses patch after patch while giving monsters more and more damage.

It's a buff to defenses actually
No more Blood Magic? Intrigue. That's been a big hard-stop mod for a lot of builds for a long time now.

Noooot sure on the 'no ES regen' mod thing. Life builds have a number of ways to get around lack of ES recharge; any ES build without one of two keystones is basically instagibbed on those maps. Seems like it's a bit harsh even in light of Cancer Inoculation being so heavily over-dominant. Suppose we'll see how it goes.
"
Wooterz wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
"of Exposure" will now reduce maximum resistances by a lower amount. In yellow tier maps, it'll reduce maximum elemental resistance by -5% to -8% now. In red tier maps, it'll reduce maximum elemental resistance by -9% to -12%.

What a goddamn joke, you keep shitting on player defenses patch after patch while giving monsters more and more damage.

It's a buff to defenses actually

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_map_suffix_mods

Now I'm just confused. The current values are -8 to -12?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:

Higher tiers were -12 to -16 %
Last edited by AquaFreeze on Nov 28, 2016, 5:28:27 PM
Gotta say I like the changes, if I don't think these mods are too bad it means they mostly target exploitable mechanics. And they finally replaced hexproof with curse resistance.

Thumbs up.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Nov 28, 2016, 5:30:14 PM
"
AquaFreeze wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

Higher tiers were -12 to -16 %

Thanks that makes sense.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Very intresting and clever improvements. (No)

2 piles of unintrestings mods:

1st pile for cripple not meta builds (Because everyone must play BW pathfinder)

2nd pile for do nothing. (Yeah everyone would be crippled hard with ignite from mobs, nerf plz)
"
Icoblablubb wrote:
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
RazorRamon wrote:
[x] Map mod against armor
[x] Map mod against evasion
[ ] Map mod against energy shield

GGG balancing team strikes again :-DDD

Map mods against energy shield already exist, are u high? i help u

1) players have no life AND ENERGY SHIELD regeneration ( rip Ozeloths )
2) players cannot leech ( rip vaal pact )
3) Blood magic

that's it rip ES in this two mods. And that's all. You cannot change so much else beyong it because ES builds naturally dont have armour or evasion... so that's why this goes directly to life builds.

But, after all, it's just a map mod. If you think your map is too bad get a alteration or a chaos to reroll it. Not a big deal.

how many ES builds nowadays play with zoaths? like almost no one .. and no leech also effects life but ok keep thinking ES got nerfed hard .. while its not

are you high? That's just MAP MODS dude, there is no buff or nerf here ROFLMAO.

Grab a chaos or a alt if you don't like ur map mods, thats all.

Supports/Guardians/Essence drains/Curse/Necro builds and many many other builds use Zealoths, and some of them vaal pact but so what? That's the 2 ways to keep alive while playing ES. If you think Zealoths is dead u have no idea what u talking about :D

No leech mods of course effects life, did I said not? but life builds have a flask to instant recovery life right dude? Most of life builds can run no leech without ANY problem. Almost nobody plays a life build based on leech.
On the other hand, ES don't have a flask to instant recover ES and this mode is unplayable if you're using vaal pact.

So don't tell me ES can run anything lol
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Nov 28, 2016, 5:34:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info