Additions and Improvements to Map Mods

These are terrible.

Punish armor/block/evasion even harder and introduce more kicks in the face to poison and bleed builds?

Did you at least rework status immunity to chance to avoid status or remove blood magic and no leech from the map pool?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Nov 28, 2016, 5:14:51 PM
"
"
RazorRamon wrote:
[x] Map mod against armor
[x] Map mod against evasion
[ ] Map mod against energy shield

GGG balancing team strikes again :-DDD

You're incompetent and/or illiterate.

you really should stop quoting when u have no idea that ES regen isn't used anyway .. if it would be RECHARGE that would be another story but regen is like not hitting any ES build anyway so useless mod but hey if u want to make u look like a fool keep quoting and stating that es was nerfed with that one mod LUL

"
How the fuck are these improvements? Makes me question what the fuck are you guys doing.

well, there will be more map mods, and the new ones arent as strangling as existing ones, which will result in less chance in rolling annoying mods.
Besides, its something new;)
Kinda gutted about the nerf to added proj, made for some really fun boss fights, twinned core with +4 proj was the shit!
"
Old versions of the "of Stasis" mod prevent Life and Mana Regeneration. New versions that are rolled will also prevent Energy Shield regeneration.

Does this include ES recharge?
Last edited by Kelvynn on Nov 28, 2016, 5:17:06 PM
"
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
Wait.. did they seriously add map mods that make armour/evasion worse?

Yes
Yes they did.
Same. Melee is still dookie and the monster damage and life hasnt gone down. I was expecting a fun league to play on my Birthday but it looks like i might not bother. These map mods are grossly imbalanced in favor of ranged characters.

Cant even play my Static Strike character safely now and it doesnt do much more than 100k~ dps already. Less armour + reduced block is exponentially more damage.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
Wait.. did they seriously add map mods that make armour/evasion worse?

Yes
Yes they did.

Here comes some earlier RIPs on HC for me with my scrubtier evasion builds :p, the rest of them aren't too bad and i like the removal of blood magic for that tiny chance i wouldn't check and one shot myself with CI.
Best map mod: All builds are now required to be either CI or low-life.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
"
Nephalim wrote:
These are terrible.

Punish armor/block/evasion even harder and introduce more kicks in the face to poison and bleed builds?

Did you at least rework status immunity to chance to avoid status or remove blood magic and no leech from the map pool?

Probably not it would of been announced here as it is.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
seems you guys did not support ggg enough.

serves you right to be shat on by them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info