Master the Breach

"
Robin_Ho0D wrote:
yeah please redo the wording on that amulet. I feel drunk after reading the last 5 pages. People are all interpreting that amulet different.
I dont even have the guts to say what it actually does.

It takes the sum total of your lightning resists and turns it into global crit chance. Basically, add up all your lightning resists you have on your gear and subtract merciless penalty and you have that much extra crit chance.
Vaal Breach gem !

Now you have my attention :)
Keep on coming with the League details, I'm interested! :)

When are we going to see the Challenge rewards ?!!
So Vessel of Vinktar now gives 50% global crit?
"Damage increased by uncapped lightning resistance."

So you need to have low lightning res to make use of it? Am I misunderstanding the wording or is this as bad as it sounds?
Well, it's not that hard...

Press "C", look for the resistances in the defense tab... You'll see two numbers, the first one is the CAPPED resistance, the second one is the UNCAPPED resistance. That seconde one is what is used for these effects.

People are overcomplicating something simple...
Last edited by KoHElfs on Nov 27, 2016, 7:06:02 PM
"
KoHElfs wrote:
People are overcomplicating something simple...

Those people being GGG and their poor choice of words.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Nov 27, 2016, 7:22:02 PM
I hope breach will make it into core game after the league ends.
The right way to satisfy all your player base would be,imo,standard being a step back from leagues instead of an abandoned wasteland and leagues adding another feature for some months.
Maybe some legacies too to draw attention to them.
Perandus-beyond-invasion on demand sounds good. I'm talking about breach portal.
The amulet is so busted :o it will be a must for almost every crit build... And what is amazing.. it can be upgraded ..
So get ready to see crit-capped pathfinders with no diamond rings? This is a buff (to pathfinder).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info