Master the Breach

Last edited by InventorOfTrees on Jan 23, 2017, 11:19:16 PM
Nuts!
This is some fantastic synergy to be able to double your ring effects and have your uncapped resist not be worthless.

Very exciting. I hope we see some stronger uncapped resist items though.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I feel the breach monsters will be so OP. And that is a good feeling.
Sometimes...
Holy moly corrupted portal gem! I hope it gonna be limited to 1 use per map :D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Nov 27, 2016, 5:27:48 PM
"
Nyle wrote:
Looks awesome! But the wording for the new "uncapped" resistance mechanics is really odd to me.

I know it looks at how much OVER the cap you are, a new wording could be much more clear such as...

"______ is increased by your overcapped lightning resistance."

i actually understood it as uncapped, meaning if im at 45% lightning res i would get 30% crit strike chance.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
That Vaal Breach gem has me really excited, being able to start a breach whenever we want is awesome!
Clayshaper is best shaper
"
HeaT1 wrote:
"
Nyle wrote:
Looks awesome! But the wording for the new "uncapped" resistance mechanics is really odd to me.

I know it looks at how much OVER the cap you are, a new wording could be much more clear such as...

i actually understood it as uncapped, meaning if im at 45% lightning res i would get 30% crit strike chance.

-HeaT

You'd be wrong.

"uncapped" means "As if there were no cap". Take your resistances from the tree and your gear, subtract resistances for difficulty, subtract any resistances that uniques might subtract, then apply that final number to the mod in question.
"
ScootaLewis wrote:
"
HeaT1 wrote:
"
Nyle wrote:

-HeaT

You'd be wrong.

"uncapped" means "As if there were no cap". Take your resistances from the tree and your gear, subtract resistances for difficulty, subtract any resistances that uniques might subtract, then apply that final number to the mod in question.

FWIW i read it the way HeaT did as well, and had to research it to find out otherwise. The wording really should be looked at and redone. Then again, I am also assuming it is one of the lines on an item that will have the extra description when you hold in ALT as well.
With this new amulet - Topaz rings are now Diamonds. I'm on a horse!
Last edited by Khornaar on Nov 27, 2016, 5:36:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info