[2.5] LVL 100 Breach SC - CI PURE ELE BLADEFLURRY INQUISITOR

"
kjdogg wrote:
hello im wondering how you run both heralds with all the other things running cause i can only seem to get one

lv4 enlighten is the key so you can get HOT + HOI + WARTH + discipline.

give up HOT before u get ur lv4 enlighten.

:D
"
Redbananaz wrote:
how important is the lightning damage roll on the vagan dagger?
bought that for 1 ex, still worth multimodding or should i use it til i can get a good lightning damage roll?

The Dagger Base is more important then the Ele Roll.

But this one is good to go.

Best Dagger Base would be Poignard/Stiletto.

Cheers
"
dchain2099 wrote:
"
kjdogg wrote:
hello im wondering how you run both heralds with all the other things running cause i can only seem to get one

lv4 enlighten is the key so you can get HOT + HOI + WARTH + discipline.

give up HOT before u get ur lv4 enlighten.

:D

Exactly like that!
Last edited by Contraxlol420 on Dec 27, 2016, 5:25:56 AM
Hey Contraxlol420, ive been experimenting a bit and my tooltip increases by a good 1000 with added cold vs. inc crit damage, do you have any math why inc crit damage is still better ? Or is it kinda similar anyways ? When playing on generic t13-15 maps i dont feel a big difference.

also found a nice upgrade and some minor other ones, i am at nearly 19k HO tooltipwith 5.6 aps (working on this with the next level ups)

10.8k ES atm
Hey Contra. I see you have a new helm enchants from the reservation to BF damage. Guess this is due to level 4 enlightens. The question is , does the 40% add to the tooltip and does it feel like a massive difference?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
So, got my hands on a couple Ex now and I wonder what the best upgrade would be.
I'm sitting at 9,4k ES what feels enough for the moment I think.

My current Dagger & Shield:

My guess a Multicrafted Dagger with Crit Chance, Spell Damage and Ele Damage would be best before a Shield with more ES and Spell damage?
is there a certain order to activate the auras in because with a 4 and 3 i still dont have enough mana unless ive done something wrong
Last edited by kjdogg on Dec 27, 2016, 9:34:45 PM
"
kjdogg wrote:
is there a certain order to activate the auras in because with a 4 and 3 i still dont have enough mana unless ive done something wrong

fixed problem skipped a few nodes while specing to build
"
Ziiyo wrote:
Hey Contra. I see you have a new helm enchants from the reservation to BF damage. Guess this is due to level 4 enlightens. The question is , does the 40% add to the tooltip and does it feel like a massive difference?

Hey.

Well, the cost is pretty high for such a Helmet.

It added around 700~ tooltip which is pretty much, but not needed, just QoL.

Cheers.
"
Tadian wrote:
So, got my hands on a couple Ex now and I wonder what the best upgrade would be.
I'm sitting at 9,4k ES what feels enough for the moment I think.

My current Dagger & Shield:

My guess a Multicrafted Dagger with Crit Chance, Spell Damage and Ele Damage would be best before a Shield with more ES and Spell damage?

You should go for a shield, the daggers isn't that important for now :)

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info