[2.5] LVL 100 Breach SC - CI PURE ELE BLADEFLURRY INQUISITOR

whats your average damage please?
Hi,

I'm thinking about play BF for the breach league, is your build viable as a starter?
and would like to know any recommend skill for leveling before 28.

of course the current equipment is expensive and great, wondering if average rare equipment can do the map clearing good enough or not.

thanks
Last edited by dchain2099 on Nov 29, 2016, 1:16:18 AM
"
dchain2099 wrote:
Hi,

I'm thinking about play BF for the breach league, is your build viable as a starter?
and would like to know any recommend skill for leveling before 28.

of course the current equipment is expensive and great, wondering if average rare equipment can do the map clearing good enough or not.

thanks

Hey!

I wouldy highly recommend lvling with Flameblast Totem due the recent buffs of the patch notes.

Try to get a Vagan Dagger with high aps and flat Ele roll for the new league and you're good to go.

I will add a CI/Life Budget Based Section as soon as the patch notes are released!

Cheers
Last edited by Contraxlol420 on Nov 30, 2016, 4:37:22 AM
"
muddzlinga wrote:
whats your average damage please?

Fully buffed it was around 30k with 6aps on Bladeflurry.

Keep in mind: "APS does not effect your tooltip DPS"

Cheers
@Contraxlol420 What is the best dagger for this build? what mods I should to search?
Last edited by Jezzi on Nov 29, 2016, 9:05:39 AM
"
Jezzi wrote:
@Contraxlol420 What is the best dagger for this build? what mods I should to search?

The core of this Build is a Vagan Dagger for the 100% Accuracy. BiS would be a Poignard/Stiletto - But you can go with a Skean or Royal Skean aswell!

If you don't go for the Multimod, just try to get a flat Ele Damage Roll (Highest possible you can afford) and craft IAS/Crit.

Cheers
@Contraxlol420
Thats enough?
What's the difference between this and the life version one in this forum?

I guess, you can only do this build if you have Shav's and you will survive a little better against reflect / mapping since the high es pool?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
are the videos made with the posted gear ? or with the mirrored u wear atm ?
Any tips on leveling up with this build in 2.5?
Im interested in trying this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info