[2.5] LVL 100 Breach SC - CI PURE ELE BLADEFLURRY INQUISITOR

Last edited by Contraxlol420 on Mar 1, 2018, 10:31:21 PM
Last bumped on May 10, 2017, 10:04:08 PM
Skyforth, Shavs, Vinktars, Dying Sun, Atziris Promise ...

Yep you can oneshot Shaper with 100+ Exalts in gear, great.
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
Why are you so jelly? I mean he posted his build in order to help people. You should drink some water before your mouth dries out.
Hi

Want to try this in standard league, have all gear but not the enchant on the helm. Do you think it's possible to do this and if yes what would you drop/change?
"
kapefyra wrote:
Hi

Want to try this in standard league, have all gear but not the enchant on the helm. Do you think it's possible to do this and if yes what would you drop/change?

Hey Dude! I tested it out on my Toon and suddenly you don't even need the Helmet Enchant if you got all the Gems + Skyforth and Mana Reservation Notes I got.

You just gonna run Anger - HoT - Blood Magic 21 (20 should also be fine) - Enlighten 4 and you're still able to run all the Auras I'm running.

I changed to Wrath in the Mana Setup to have more Mana available.

Cheers man!
Last edited by Contraxlol420 on Nov 27, 2016, 11:20:39 AM
Changed the Aura Setup a little bit.

15% less Mana Reservation for Wrath/Anger it not mandatory anymore!

Gem links can be found in the updated Gear.

I would actually go for one of the new Blade Flurry Enchants or Increased Lightning Golem Effect so we can push the DPS even more!

Cheers
Thank you very much for the reply, did the setup and I'm liking it. Thanks again dude!!
Nice build. Got a question though: how do you leech mana / life? are crown of eyes / poachers mark enough considering that most of your damage is elemental so how does the leech from crown of eyes actually work?
IGN: Swagmeizter
Prophecy Sc
"
Tortillaboy wrote:
Nice build. Got a question though: how do you leech mana / life? are crown of eyes / poachers mark enough considering that most of your damage is elemental so how does the leech from crown of eyes actually work?

Hey o/

All the high effective leech comes from the Vinktar's!

Mana Leech is actually fine with the Crown of Eyes because Blade Flurry got such a low Mana Cost (Even on Single Target!)

Cheers
"
CommodoX wrote:
Skyforth, Shavs, Vinktars, Dying Sun, Atziris Promise ...

Yep you can oneshot Shaper with 100+ Exalts in gear, great.

Nice hate/envy post!!! LOL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info