[2.5] LVL 100 Breach SC - CI PURE ELE BLADEFLURRY INQUISITOR

yah this build looks dope as fck, even with the nerfs to blade flurry should still be a gg skill/build
"
gm08872 wrote:
yah this build looks dope as fck, even with the nerfs to blade flurry should still be a gg skill/build

The APS nerf is no biggie at all, same for the radius, cuz we offscreened pretty much everytime with Dying Sun up. Same for the 14,2% DPS Nerf, not even noticeable I guess.

Gonna test it out as CI and and going to figure out if the dps will be good enough.

Cheers
"
Nyurael wrote:
are the videos made with the posted gear ? or with the mirrored u wear atm ?

All Videos were made with the posted Gear!

It was still Essence, just testing out endgame DPS on Standard atm.

Cheers
"
MidgetLove wrote:
Any tips on leveling up with this build in 2.5?
Im interested in trying this.

He, I would lvl as Flameblasts Totems, due the huge buffs of Totem Nodes!

Just try to get a Vagan Dagger with Ele Damage and maybe some ES Gear to run as CI Based for mid-tier mapping.

CI Section will be added!

Cheers
"
monkuar wrote:
What's the difference between this and the life version one in this forum?

I guess, you can only do this build if you have Shav's and you will survive a little better against reflect / mapping since the high es pool?

Lifebased Builds are kinda meh atm.

You can also go CI, for even more defenses.

ES based builds are just overwhelming.

LL for Anger + Arctic Armour / CI based for 3-4k more ES but less Damage (not that high of a difference with good Jewels)

Cheers
"
Jezzi wrote:
@Contraxlol420
Thats enough?

You can go with that, it'S fine. But with the recent Patch Notes I would actually go for the highest APS possible!

Cheers
Havent played bf at all , can you please clafify wich of the included build abilites benefit from projectile increase? I cant seem to understand
"
vpetrovgb wrote:
Havent played bf at all , can you please clafify wich of the included build abilites benefit from projectile increase? I cant seem to understand

Hey!

Bladeflurry is a melee attack, so it won't benefit from Projectile Damage at all!

Cheers
"
Contraxlol420 wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

I guess, you can only do this build if you have Shav's and you will survive a little better against reflect / mapping since the high es pool?

LL for Anger + Arctic Armour / CI based for 3-4k more ES but less Damage (not that high of a difference with good Jewels)

Cheers

which 1 do you like better, the ci version or the LL version
"
gm08872 wrote:
"
Contraxlol420 wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

Cheers

which 1 do you like better, the ci version or the LL version

Testing out CI atm - But I think I like the CI Version better, because it's much safer!

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info