Last Chance to get your Carnage Mystery Boxes! Get a free Mystery Box when you spend Points

"
Ianpact wrote:
"
champloncar wrote:
Not spending any points on your "mystery" aka waste of money boxes, untill you either make it so we can trade mtx or we can no longer roll the same items over and over from boxes. experiences so far: 4x skin transfer 3x candle shield 3x candle hat 2 x carnage boots.. It was overall a frustrating experience, 2/10.

This /\

Actually, I will not be buying anything until the gamble box is gone. I don't even want the free ones. In part because I find the whole idea appalling and in part because we still cannot organize our MTX stash. I'm tempted to skip buying a support pack at this point. Even the thought of getting rewarded for the challenges is somewhat frustrating. It is high past time for GGG to enable the ability to organize and track our MTXs.

I'm not getting the breach packs, not on this acc or my main. GGG seems to have lost touch with the playerbase and are just racing to grab as much money they can before people realize the game has decayed to a state where diablo3 is a legit option for those of us who played poe since closed beta.

Diablo3 is SLOWER than PoE... speed meta ruined the gameplay, GGG stopped listening to their players and the players wishes and ruined that relation completely... and the perfomance "fixes" makes the game a little less unplayable everytime^^
I didn't get a carnage box, I got a "mystery box" that was only 1x1 instead.

Last time you did this I got a "real" carnage box. What's up with that?
Decided "what the hell, 2 for the price of 1 - I'll probably get something decent."

So, in the one I bought I got this;

And in the 'gift' I got my second hideous troll helm which only exists to lower your odds of getting one of the cool items:

GGG, I honestly try to support Path of Exile as much as I can. But as I've said before, the mystery boxes feel like a very shady business practice. Every time I open one I feel less inclined to support you in the future. The core concept is dubious - the implementation is worse.

Do you really have employees excited for a Boar Hood? Is there really someone at the company who is hoping to get one from a box? I spend points and RNG handed me a consumable and two copies of an item that looks like a four year old's hallowe'en costume. WTF.

Who'd buy a Boar Hood? How many bought the wings, how many people bought each weapon effect, each skill effect - and how many people bought that? You know damn well you're taking people's money and giving them items which are deliberately designed to be a disappointment.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Bought one, got second gift. Both are:

I would use them only if "Gore" effect can be turned off, it really is annoying imho.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
champloncar wrote:
GGG seems to have lost touch with the playerbase and are just racing to grab as much money they can before people realize the game has decayed to a state where diablo3 is a legit option for those of us who played poe since closed beta.

Diablo3 is SLOWER than PoE... speed meta ruined the gameplay, GGG stopped listening to their players and the players wishes and ruined that relation completely... and the perfomance "fixes" makes the game a little less unplayable everytime^^

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Scamazed!
Got stupid transfers, count of them about 100-200 >_>
No wings... not even proper stuff...
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
champloncar wrote:
GGG seems to have lost touch with the playerbase and are just racing to grab as much money they can before people realize the game has decayed to a state where diablo3 is a legit option for those of us who played poe since closed beta.

Solid argument you're making there, truly the embodiment of this community.
(this is sarcasm, i feel like i need to explain this to you)
"
champloncar wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
champloncar wrote:

Spoiler

Solid argument you're making there, truly the embodiment of this community.
(this is sarcasm, i feel like i need to explain this to you)

Well, if you'd like to discuss your claims, I'd be more than happy to read them.

However, you stated...
1.) GGG is completely unaware of what the community wants.
2.) GGG is just wants to "grab as much money" as possible.
3.) PoE has de-evoled into something possibly worse than D3.
4.) Meta ruined GGG.
5.) GGG ruined relations with their players.
6.) Performance updates make PoE worse.

My response...
1.) Tell me how you speak for millions of players in terms of what they want in PoE?
2.) Did you think GGG exists on good will? No one is forcing you to buy MTXes.
3.) When did that happen? What specific update caused that? And why?
4.) Meta is for the racers and the 0.1%. The rest of us enjoy non-meta just fine.
5.) GGG employees have been nice to me, nice to others, encourage a sense of community.
6.) How does an improved sound system, multi-threading, DX11, and 64-bit makes things worse?

Please admit you're just blowing off steam and ranting because you're frustrated over something very specific, but condemning all of PoE, GGG, and the playerbase along with your frustrations makes you feel more justified. If you did that, then we'd have nothing to argue about. ;-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Nov 25, 2016, 11:03:47 AM
Personally I like to spend some coins (100 usually) on those boxes. My only advice is to avoid them in the case that you only want one or two mtx from the box selection.

Otherwise, it's a solid deal.

Last edited by matsu07 on Nov 25, 2016, 11:27:14 AM
"
Miazga wrote:
boxes.... best scam GGG ever made

Yep, I buy 1-3 for fun. Then don't touch again regardless of what I get. Learnt the heard way these boxes are pretty meh.
#NeverGoing90

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info