The Essence Challenge Leagues end at Nov 28, 2016 4:00 PM (EST) (this is displayed in your local time) in preparation for the launch of the Breach Challenge Leagues later in the week. This means that it's the last week to get your Carnage Mystery Boxes! Alongside our Thanksgiving Week Sale we're also granting a free Carnage Mystery Box when you spend points in the store!

To get your free Carnage Mystery Box simply purchase any microtransaction from the store using points! This means that if you purchase a Carnage Mystery Box you'll be able to get a second one free as a gift from us. Check out the contents of the Carnage Mystery Box below!

NOTE: It's only possible to get one free Carnage Mystery Box from this promotion. Additional purchases will not grant additional mystery boxes. Purchasing a supporter pack will not a grant a free mystery box but spending points from a supporter pack will grant a free mystery box. If you received a free Carnage Mystery Box in the last mystery-box-giveaway you're still eligible to receive one this time.

The Thanksgiving Week Sale ends at Nov 30, 2016 2:00 AM (EST) (this is displayed in your local time) but it's possible to get a free Carnage Mystery Box right up until the Breach Leagues launch! The Carnage Mystery Boxes will be removed from the store at this time.

If you're looking for some points to spend please consider checking out the brand new Breach Supporter Packs. Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
hi

DIS ETHAN
I am a drama queen, like my father before me.
Last edited by TheMonstercat on Nov 24, 2016, 10:27:46 PM
Is there an estimated date when the Candle set is gonna be released
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Nov 24, 2016, 10:29:35 PM
yo!
last chance to make america great again but we did it
waited all day for a content update, get reminded that the boxes contain skin transfers.
Has no points :(
Hot damn GGG. got a spare 5c. bought that spider pet, box gave me tentacle wings. GGWP! now thats how you make someone happy.

Last edited by pen10 on Nov 25, 2016, 2:00:52 AM
Wait, is this a separate free Carnage Box from the previous month? If so, would I be able to spend points and get another free box?
"
Lawlite26 wrote:
Wait, is this a separate free Carnage Box from the previous month? If so, would I be able to spend points and get another free box?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info